Chole - not a review

I came to visit Ottawa this past week and used your fine board to investigate who to see. When on a trip to another city, there is more a desire to pre-book than to random call.

I contacted Adorable Chloe via e-mail and a date was set. We chatted over the phone on the day of the appointment and confirmed location & time. She was very sweet to talk to.

As the time approached, we kept in contact via text message. I was to meet her in the hotel lobby at 10. At 10:15, I texted to see where she was at. Again at 10:30. Before 11, I called. At 11, I sent an e-mail to declare how disappointed I was that she didn't have the decency to call. Still no reply.

Can anyone tell me if this typical for Chole or the girls of Ottawa in general? :confused:

That is EXACTLY what happened with me as well. She may be 'cute' and gets good reviews, but that behaviour is completely unprofessional. I say forget her...there's many others that act like professionals.

I think she is busy with regulars, I have tried many times to get an appointment however never successfully. Have not tried in the past month and a half too many other out there.

Being stood up sucks.I have seen her many times with no problem.(though there have been some cancellations on bookings made far in advance). Chloe is fabulous. My favourite in Ottawa for bbbj and dfk.. She gets better with repeats. Keep trying. She is worth it. The best this city has seen since Britany Collins( who stood everyone up including her regulars)

So you say these are the 2 best when it comes to fun. Its too bad when someone sets up a date and then cancels or does not provide notice of the cancellation - this is frustrating for both parties. People who do that eventually tarnish their own reputation.

So you say these are the 2 best when it comes to fun. I guess I'll have to do some searching and try them - hopefully I won't get stood up - that is too bad when it happens - its actually very frustrating - ladies who do that on a constant basis eventually tarnish their own reputation - just wondering why anyone would do this on a regular basis - may Chloe or Brittany can answer or some other lady - just trying to understand this.

Brittany Collins disappeared a while ago. If she is still around and anyone has info please pm me.

Thx