In case there's an attitude of seriousness and austerity on this board, in some places., I'd like to stress the positive and playful. When a thread with the title "Best X ON THE PLANET" is somehow taken literally, and not seen as playful and ironic, I find it surprising.

We're here to have fun, and to enjoy and appreciate our beautiful sp's, MA's, dancers, and providers generally. Within the bounds of mutual respect, that we must always maintain, let's play, and keep the spark of joyfulness glowing.

• Like 6

I'm not sure why new thread was started but I think hobbiests should pay attention to what providers are saying. Annessa made a great suggestion in the main thread. Let's keep talking! :)

Thanks Cato for your thread. I feel I did Cato and others an injustice because on the thread he refers to I posted a comment in which I intended to express my personal attitudes and experience, but by the way I said it, it came out as a broader negative inference about others. I certainly will be more careful if and when I post again.

I'm not sure why another thread was created either, there was a great discussion that was started in the other one and it seems like creating a thread with negative words in it like "creeping danger" and "seriousness" etc might be taking it a little far....or highlighting the discussion in a negative way.

The thread was actually coming to some very nice light contributions. Lets stay positive and as Megan said, keep discussing and keep moving forward positively :-)

Just trying to be sure we keep our sense of humour and proportion. No negativity intended, Annessa.

I have edited the initial post to reflect that better. Thanks for pointing this out.

Sorry to those who endorsed the original formulation.