Anyone else having issues with tineye.com? I tried putting url's from multiple bp ads over the past couple of days and it will no longer pull up the images that way. just comes up Error- No images could be retrieved. Anyone else having problems using it or is it just a glitch?

What browser are you using? Have you looked into extensions to see if available for browser your using?

I am using chrome and have the tineye extension installed to chrome. I just right click and scroll to search with tineye and it works great for me.

I did try to add url as you mentioned and yes there does appear to be a problem when doing it that way.

• Like 1

What browser are you using? Have you looked into extensions to see if available for browser your using?

I am using chrome and have the tineye extension installed to chrome. I just right click and scroll to search with tineye and it works great for me.

I did try to add url as you mentioned and yes there does appear to be a problem when doing it that way.

I am using chrome but I don't have the extension. Copy and paste of urls has always worked in the past though. Thanks for the tip.

I've found it to match some images; however, with some images I know it should find matches because I've seen them elsewhere, it doesn't!?