Avg. of 17 Recommendations

Had my second visit with Mia Bella today. Man, just what the doctor ordered! Stress just melted away. Told her to wear whatever she felt comfortable and sexy in, she chose a comfy and very hot combo of close-fitting jeans and a thin sweater. Very hot.

The play time was fantastic, maybe a bit hotter as I was a little more relaxed this time, and we got to try out her red couch, too!

I think I am drawn to Mia because she has it all...killer body just made for fun, skill, not just in terms of technique but also in terms of reading your mood and striking the right GFE/PSE balance. But most importantly, this is a very sweet and intelligent young woman who will make you feel great. And expect to laugh when you are together.

I sure hope her schedule isn't too crazy over the next few weeks because I want to squeeze another visit in before Xmas!

Guest dingo

I had the pleasure of contacting and meeting The beautifull Miabella in early December of 2011.

After the initial contact we made arrangements for the day and time we were going to meet.

I had the pleasure of meeting Miabella about 2 yrs ago and i must say that she has gotten even more gorgeous than ever.

I got to her place downtown and when she opened the door she was dressed in sexy tight jeans and i could tell from that moment on that i was in for a fantastic interlude with this sexy lady.

Without going into intimate details i can say that when i left I was very glad I took the time to make an appointment with one of Ottawa's most gorgeous women.

Thank you Mia

till we meet again

Dingo

I saw MiaBella in Ottawa and all I can say is incredible.

Gentlemen, if you get an opportunity to see this

Firecracker jump on it!!!

WOW

I saw MiaBella in Ottawa and all I can say is incredible.

Gentlemen, if you get an opportunity to see this

Firecracker jump on it!!!

WOW

Well seeing as she has been MIA since April of 2012 it would be quite the opportunity. Where you been Goose? no posts since you joined 2 years ago and now a post for an SP whose account is inactive and hasn't been heard of for over a year? Lots of folks would like to know if you saw her recently and whether she is making a much anticipated come back.

• Like 1

Just saying once again,as you and fosgate should of read previous comments about Mia.

a) Her account has been dormant since 2012 spring. In other words she is inactive.

b) Her web site is down because she has either retired for a while, or all together.

c) Read the "New to this area" about posting on recommendations especially this one, which has been inactive for quite sometime.

d) Now if Mia is back...which a lot of us doubt because she would announced here in the Ottawa section for her availability.

e) Opening this rec by asking questions, only puts this recommendation on the front page of rec's which is just a little unfair to other ladies.

f) There is a section in Ottawa- F/S Discussions thread, you can simply ask any questions there.

g) I really wish that the rec section is used properly for those,look,write and add to reco's not to simply ask questions about ladies, when all you need to do is use the "search" button, or the "members" list then do your homework.

Peace out.