Any recommandations for a good CIM ?

Guest Ou**or**n

I am enjoying this thread and think it is bringing out some great discussion.

To me the interesting part is what exactly is meant by 'YMMV' when it comes to having it as a qualifier to a list of services. To me it should mean if your are 'clean and respectful' then the service will be provided. If to a lady YMMV also means she has to be in the mood or she needs to feel a certain connection with a client then that is too much variance and she shouldn't advertise it as a service (unless she also willing to accept that her payment may vary). Rather let it be a surprise to those gents that meet those circumstances. To advertise a service under such a broader interpretation of YMMV to me strays into false advertising territory. The same applies to agencies and I have much greater respect with agencies that take the extra time to list each individual girls services as opposed to an agency-wide service list that obviously some ladies won't be comfortable with providing.

However I believe there certainly are many ladies who provide CIM to gents who are clean and respectful and thus should have no problem advertising such services.

I have tried just going by ads and rec and have been disappointed. When I have exchanged a few pm's first I have had better experiences.

These discussions are good as in most cases debate leads to the best answers. Thanks for the suggestions ladies and gentlemen.

My point exactly - take the time to build a rapport, not just in writing, but in person! One of my mottos is "I don't do CIM on a first date". I need to get a sense about the person and that is hard to do until you meet them in person. So with me for example, CIM may be available, but PROBABLY NOT on a first date.

And gents, be mindful CIM often means just that, but doesn't necessarily mean CIM and then swallow which is often assumed as being part of this service.

Because most ladies I know who offer bbbj are like me, they say at their discretion. For CIM, even more so. So if you openly advertise it, but don't allow it with everybody, it's kind of like false advertising. That's all I meant. I wasn't being prudish.

Aww, Angela, I truely didn't mean You Specifically being prudish! I, first off, don't know you, and second, don't ever exchange words that I would find offensive, to myself or anyone else. Sometimes I'm just a bit Blunt. A flaw at times. So I would like to sincerely apologize for that. :sad: I meant no offense.

I was simply trying to say that we, as SP's, especially on cerb, have an amazing standing with the gents because we openly advertise what kind of things we offer, and Actually follow through.-No Scamming here.

Building a report is Key and frankly I think gents should always assume that the better the chemistry, and the higher the attraction, the more "fun" we can have.

Gents- do your homework, but It's always great to have questions like this posted. Otherwise, would we have had this awesome thread?!?!;)

And, of course, YMMV, so have impeccable hygiene, be a gentlemen, and Ask Specific Questions BEFORE you get there. If you're still disappointed, then note that to others if they ask, and let her know, politely, that you were disappointed.

Like All Relationships, COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!!

...If any lady advertised this service, or a client said he recieved it on anyone of the boards. They would both be castigated and may even be blacklisted by all the other members...

Interesting point RickO. As for CIM, it is important to note that there are gents that are not comfortable engaging in DFK with ladies who offer CIM services. They would not castigate or blacklist them but simply avoid DFK with them. I for one always try to find out about all the services that an SP offers before seeing them. When CIM is advertised, it makes me hesitant to see them. This may seem "absurd" but I guess it's primarily because I don't find CIM appealing. I am aware that there are other "fringe-like" things, such as Greek, that I like but which others find unappealing as well. Consequently, I'll respect both those who engage in CIM and my "feelings" about it.

Peace!

Wow, This thread is very educating to say the least. One thing that does scare me is the YMMV as I guess I'm worried about judgment more so than simple hygiene and respectfulness. I feel insecure a little i guess. Anyways I really appreciate all this info, the discussion and the different point of views.:mrgreen:

I think its more important that if an SP only does CBJ that she advertises as a "safe" GFE. For me I get no feeling what so ever with this type. So I dont want to waste anyones time. Since I am always clean and respectull, I have not had any problem with this at all. I respect those that advertise as "safe" its just not what I need.