Incommunicado SPs

I have booked an rendezvous with a particular SP. It's in a couple of days, typically I'm not one for future bookings, but she seemed worth the wait. She was going to firm up with a time, and reach out to me in a couple day from the initial communication. I know some SPs like to book in advance, and some only prefer to book within the hour or two. She was the on who indicated she wouldn't be available until later this weekend, not me, but it fit my schedule perfectly.

I've tried to reach out a couple of times, just to keep in touch, and to reaffirm I am still interested in meeting on our arranged day, but I have not received any return comms. It has me worried, I'm not sure what to do because I want to see her, she fits all of my desired boxes and more, and I haven't found anyone else local that ticks all the right boxes (there are plenty of wonderful available women I would be interested in seeing, but I have my heart set...)

What should I do friends?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Mate, I have no clear advice. If she said she'd contact you within a specific time frame and didn't, that might be your answer. However, if you're trying to perpetuate contact between booking and date she might just not wish to accommodate, which could mean your initial booking is intact.

Wait. Be courteous. She has a life which might pose demands you know nothing about. And if she doesn't contact you as she said she would, look elsewhere.

My advice would be to calm your mind and don't get worked up by no communication prior to the actual agreed on time/date. It is a holiday weekend and ladies also have family time outside work time so she may just be enjoying that and turns off her phone/doesn't check email when she is doing that. If the arranged confirmation time arrives and still nothing, that is when I would assume something happened. You can pre-book but without a confirmation there is no appointment. That will be the key point so until that time, I wouldn't worry. It sounds like you have had good communication with her setting up the date so remember...life happens.

Enjoy your time when it arrives.

That's the issue though, there's a date, just no time or place.

Additional Comments:

I suppose I should add, that I do understand that it's a holiday weekend, and I get that most of us are busy with families and stuff. I also found out she is a student and has a difficult living situation, so with this information I am far happier with the sporadic level of communication.

• Like 1