Hot Stuff Heidi

So the cowboy has a little crow to eat, way back when, when this little filly came on to the scene I gave her a hard time about her outlandish prices( back about 8 months ago she wanted 250 for CBJ) It seems in reality it was a misunderstanding both on her part and mine as well. I'm here to say that I was wrong and should have given the little lady a fair swing.

Regardless, she's done well for herself and I can see why. She's definitely a cutie, standing at almost 5' nothin, bright blue eyes and cute winning smile.

I know she's had some issues with former employers who've done their best to try and discredit this little lady and make what is already a tough business even tougher for her. I don't get that ? Why anyone would go out of their way to make trouble for this little lady is beyond this cowboy! It's for this reason that she's changed her name in the past and will likely do so again very soon. Smart cowpokes should be able to figure it out when or if she does.

I'm glad I finally got to meet her. At first you might think that her pretty girl looks comes along with a bitchy attitude, surprisingly and refreshingly, it does not. She's young and funny, and very much about the customer, something that only a small hand full of local ladies are known for. Alexxxis and my favorite filly, Erica Skye come to mind in that department as well, customer satisfaction what a concept!

Back to Heidi, Her pictures do not do her justice that's for sure. As I mentioned earlier she's got a cute and innocent look about her. At first conversation was awkward but after we got the formalities out of the way and cleared up past my misunderstandings we were joking and laughing. She's quite the tiny spinner, cute pert little B cup breasts with tiny, yet responsive nipples. And a world class ass, it was a joy to give a smack, and even more of a joy to chomp in to it! I've always wanted to bite that bum and finaly the dream came true. Naw when I say bite, don't get the wrong idea, i didn't leave any teeth marks! She kisses more lfk than dfk, but none the less she knows what she's doin,as my buckeroo was itchn to get loose on that tight bod. A little striptease and lapdance action and it was time to head to the cowboy's stable for some good ol'cowboy lovin. While she plays it safe with oral I was quite surprised how eager this tiny lass was to take my buckeroo to tonsil town and with relative ease. Deep throat action, what a treat!

As our time together progressed I noted how She was very accommodating and willing to please. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how wet and smooth her cute meow meow was. She tasted just right and was very responsive to daty, honestly I could have spent all my time down there but I had a few other points of interest to hit along the way!

I know it's been mentioned in another review, but I'd just like to confirm that she is very tight, and I do mean tight, once she get's a hold of your buckaroo it's like she's gonna take it and never give it back! Needles to say after multiple positions and lots of fun along the way things came to a dramatic and fulfilling conclusion that this cowboy won't soon forget, she left me with a big ol' girn on my face.

In short she's a cute energetic young lady who is eager to please. She's still new at this but has a lot of potential if only given the chance to prove her self. She's been dealt some bad cards by some bad people along the way but to her credit she's still standing strong and trying to make a name for herself in this biz.

She is like many of the new indies in town, she promises and delivers. Independents can't afford to screw around, change services, switch girls and have a sliding scale of prices like some agencies do. It's their reputation on the line, the ones that do pull that shit end up fading out. I'm quite pleased to have found a nice ensemble of independent cowgirls for this insatiable cowboy. Now if I can figure away to get Erica to meet Heidi :)

Two browns and a red is all it takes to meet up with this young filly, she advertises in all the usual places and can be easily contacted by phone or email. I'll be sure to vist this wild thang again real soon.

nice review, i actually tried getting a hold of her but she never picked up her phone ..was your encounter outcall or incall? and will she ever do incall???

Hey Cowboy, nice review... although I don't know why you complained about 250 for this sweet gal... not everyone competes solely on price ;) and I thought she was quite fair in asking for a little more, for the treat of spending time with an adorable and unspoiled 18 year-old (in fact, she was barely 18 when I saw her in Sept).

Agree with your comments about independents... and about Erica... both provide "safe GFE", but are genuine and nice gals to know.

Hey Cowboy, nice review... although I don't know why you complained about 250 for this sweet gal... .

For clairification that was the price she quoted me when she first got started and was ONLY for a CBJ. I think you'll agree that is somewhat outrageous, but that is in the past now. Her price and service is at par with others in the same field.

Guest HotStuffHeidi

I am actually doing incalls right now. I am really excited about this! Finally! I am adv. on CL though right now because its only a brief kind of thing.:D

Heidi, with all these great reviews, you have to give us some hints on how to contact you! I could not find you on CL!

Alger, its on the announcements section on the home page. Under ottawa recommendations you will see a post by Heidi. She provides a link to her new site...have fun as I too soon will see her, when I 'enlarge' my wallet.

Hotnuts...if you look at Eastern schedules front page, look for thread regarding Heidi's new web site...the info is great here on CERB...you just need to click around to see whats happening.

Guest meteor

very nice gal, the only issue not being her, but the effect of being stalked by some weirdo, same guy that stalked caden. So heidi may seem overly cautious or sometimes hard to reach. but she's around

Guest HotStuffHeidi

WAIT!

He stalked Caden too?

And I am doing incalls tonight btw.

Alger, its on the announcements section on the home page. Under ottawa recommendations you will see a post by Heidi. She provides a link to her new site...have fun as I too soon will see her, when I 'enlarge' my wallet.

A very belated thanks Ivasun! Hope that wallet grew for you! -Alg