Has anyone ever??

Has anyone ever showed up at there SP appointment at the door just wearing their coat? And nothing on under it? I did :icon_lol:. Just wondering. If so was the SP surprised? Ladies what would you think if your guest showed up like that. Don't forget I've known this Lady for years. I wouldn't do it on a first visit. It was well received.

I think it may be the same lady...and she dared me to just show up in my Birthday Suit some day. I was a little surprised that she wouldn't be too concerned about the possible fallout if things went sideways and another resident was confronted in the hall by a naked man...she wasn't at all. She is very comfortable with her incall situation. Anyway, I picked my spot...stripped down in the staircase, put my clothes in my gym bag, and darted to her door...it was nervewracking...not going to lie...thank goodness she answered promptly..the look on her face was hilarious..we still laugh about it...and a few other things .

• Like 2