Use of Abbreviations In Email, Red Flag?

Guest M***s

Hello Folks,

It's my first time doing this and sent an email to a girl who appears to be legit around here.

She messaged back with some fairly detailed/explicit abbreviations.

She also hasn't mentioned gathering any id info from me yet.

She is mentioned/linked to on the websites of other popular girls and has her own website so she seems perfectly legit.

I'm probably being really paranoid here, but I would have liked to keep the details of the experience for the in person meeting.

It just seems like a red flag, I've seen quite a few posts from other service providers on here saying they wouldn't divulge anything in the email aside from an offer of their time and companionship.

Additional Comments:

Anyone?

That makes sense to me. If you're looking for girlfriend experience you DON'T want to be discussing the details of your expectations during the meeting. It needs to be discussed before hand, so that when she shows up you can jump right into the fantasy :)

Therefore, she might be getting a few things out of the way now, before screening you once you two are on the same page with expectations for the meeting.

The reality is - the lady is allowed to sell her services. She can divulge what she feels comfortable with.

It is the client that cannot solicit services.

So, there are providers who will not discuss any type of specifics in order to protect the client. There are others, who feel that they would rather discuss the specifics, to ensure that there are no misunderstandings during the meeting.

Then there are those that publicly advertise their specific services on their ads.

In reality, this is where you need to determine what your feelings on the matter are. Your risk assessment. Her reputation. Is she well recommended by other long time hobbyists? Is she new and unknown?

Most feel that private communication (i.e. emails) are considered private and therefore acceptable. There are others who feel that any type of discussion is off limits.

Just remember, unless the lady you are communicating with is underaged, being trafficked, working outdoors, openly advertising the use of drugs, you will be fine.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Yes, I prefer to state my "services" and "limitations" up front so I don't land in the awkward, or possibly dangerous, position of having someone already inside my place and then discover they want (or demand) what I am not willing to do.

Guest M***s
Yes, I prefer to state my "services" and "limitations" up front so I don't land in the awkward, or possibly dangerous, position of having someone already inside my place and then discover they want (or demand) what I am not willing to do.

I imagine some people are assholes in this business :(

I'm quite explicit always about what I do and don't offer (particularly important as a fetish provider.)

If someone was very concerned about discussing specifics in advance of our appointment there is the possibility of just figuring out things when we get together, but the session might not go as well if I don't have time to plan and make sure I have the right equipment on hand.

I hope that I can convey to potential clients my legitimacy through the quality of my ads and website, participation in communities and how long I've been around, and that they can understand the value in communicating clearly ahead of time, given the diversity and specificity of kink, and that it is not at all about entrapping them.

If it makes you uncomfortable, however, you had your heart set on meeting her; then you could kindly respond with that you'd rather not plan the encounter (aside from scheduled date and time) and let what ever comes natural happen spontaneously :-)

Perhaps the OP is referring to a situation where, instead of just offering time or companionship for "x" amount, a provider lists specific services or abbreviations. In this case, the issue may be that while an SP may legally advertise her services, it creates a grey area for the client - For example, If LE were to uncover this sort of a text between a client and provider, it may be harder for the client to argue that they were compensating the lady for her time only, when specific abbreviations corresponding to specific sexual acts were used within the text itself and the client has agreed to a booking.