I've been seeing Vivian and what can i say...this little woman is fantastic...she takes such good care of me...non rushed...always greets me with a warm smile, offers bottled water, makes me comfortable and non-rushed...I just love this little gem of a lady...very good massage, soft hands that knows how to work the kinks out of my body, light touch and more in depth where it needs... she is amazingly pretty, intelligent, easy going. And the eyes, jesus i'm a sucker for those eyes. I enjoyed every session i've had with her and most pleasing is that she admits she enjoys herself as well with me, i try to return the favor by being respectful and working my hands on her back which i think she thoroughly enjoys as well. Time just seems to stop and then when it's over, i feel a whole lot better, she helps me dress (even the socks which i refuse her to do)...just so attentive to every little detail. I wish i could see her every day of the week to make me forget about the sometimes stressful days i have at work and the aches i gain myself from my regular workouts. She is my go-to girl, don't think i could find anyone who would do better...i was lucky to find her when i first started looking for a MA..

Vivian, i just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart...you are gold in my book...

• Like 4

Totally agree with your review .

I actually find her too good and hot for an MA if you know what I mean.

She is the best sensual massage out there .

Edited by Mulletman
delete word

i tried to search her up but i didnt find her

could you post her page or a link that has her info

She also posts on Craig's list under therapeutics services...her ads are up every day monday thrue Saturday...treat her with respect, she is wonderful and contrary to what someone said...she is not skinny...just perfectly built (in my opinion) ...

https://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/5486309617.html

Additional Comments:

Definitely but she works with these limits and that is perfectly fine with me...you can just dream about more and what's wrong with that...the world is made up from dreams

• Like 1

I agree fully with the previous post. Vivian is not skinny. She is petite and beautifully proportioned with a lovely, lithe and toned feminine body. She is a healthy weight for a young asian woman, with good shoulders and a lovely bum, thighs and calves. A very attractive woman :-)

Proof is in the pudding....once you see her, you know what we are talking about...skinny is bare boned and skin...Vivian is perfect in all respect

• Like 1

To me, she's a spinner, and not skinny at all. Well-proportioned, smooth silky skin and a beautiful sweetheart.

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e

A few months ago she had a duo partner is she still around ?

A few months ago she had a duo partner is she still around ?

I was also wondering about her duo partner, does anybody know where she went? Her name was Christina. She was amazing.

Edited by girlsinsocks
Wrong name

If my memory serves me correctly, CMJ mentioned sometime last year that Christina had joined them. Whether she's still with them (CMJ) or not, I have no clue.

Guest **oo**e

She was only at CMJ for a few days. I understand that she has retired from massage. If that's incorrect please PM me.

She is polite,smart, petite, LOOOOOONG legs...and when her long hair draps over your body as she flows over you making it all better...just give in.

great massage experience, always enthusiastically happy.

• Like 1