Newbie....how do you choose

I'm new with this.

Been looking around for a bit.....

For the regulars.....who would you pick as the best sp for a first timer. And why

Thanks

There are so many variables.

First of all - start with the advertisers, who appeals to you? Look at the recommendations - who appeals to you?

One persons ATF might be someone elses didn't jive together. There are so many wonder ladies in NB on Lyla - so, start there.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Depending on what you are looking for. I would check the reviews on this site for Service Providers in your area. And if you want to know more just private message to person who posted the review for more details. For someone just starting out I would suggest sticking to this site or another reputable one where there are actual reviews and the Service providers are legitimate. As for who to use as a Service Provider, what are you looking for?

Additional Comments:

Also, on a side note, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you see someone offering dirt cheap service or the pics look perfect then be weary. If someone offers cheap service then there is a reason.

• Like 1

I think its very important to research any potential lady that you might want to see and agree that using this forum as a place to vet potential SPs is a great place to start. The reviews here a reliable. You can also use a reverse image search such as tineye to weed out some of the fakes.

Just like most of life you get what you pay for. And remember to be respectful, that'll go a long way to making your encounter enjoyable (and more likely to actually happen).

• Like 2