Crisco being used in Ottawa Massage parlors???

all very good points....however when I joined as an SP on this board, my first notion was to post an ad........not call out a faulty agency.

it rubbs me the wrong way. if it were a client posting a bad experience it might have made more sense.....but an SPs first post to the boards? Call me crazy but I think we should wait for a couple reviews on their experiences with said imaginary lady from solid members before this one gets taken seriously. *taps foot...*.

I agree! Which is probably why the MOD placed her account "under review".

I agree! Which is probably why the MOD placed her account "under review".

nope, I checked when I was seeing how many posts she had....it was under review at the time of her initial post.

nope, I checked when I was seeing how many posts she had....it was under review at the time of her initial post.

Really. Didn't know that. Hmmm....interesting!

Really. Didn't know that. Hmmm....interesting!

I think in general everyone is under review until they have 5 posts or have juuuust joined the site and not been moderated yet. according to her guestbook page she has sent numerous pics to members...but why not post them on here if they're legit. I dunno.......I'm really sensing a bogus review here and private photos to pull strings.

Lets wait for the first recommendation......still no ad-posts as of yet. not sure what the OPs intentions were for joining the site but I have an ill feeling that its not what the gents are hoping for ;-)

I think in general everyone is under review until they have 5 posts or have juuuust joined the site and not been moderated yet. according to her guestbook page she has sent numerous pics to members...but why not post them on here if they're legit. I dunno.......I'm really sensing a bogus review here and private photos to pull strings.

Lets wait for the first recommendation......still no ad-posts as of yet. not sure what the OPs intentions were for joining the site but I have an ill feeling that its not what the gents are hoping for ;-)

I would think most SPs would at least have an avatar pic or photo album to show who they are and as you said, no ads in the announcement section, just pics sent privately.

It does sound suspect to me. I guess all will be eventually revealed. Where is Cowboy Kenny when we need him?

Guest W***ledi*Time

I believe that the members who are coyly speculating about the status of skymillz's account are free to read the following thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37308. That thread is posted in the Cerb "Priviledged & Private Area", so all I can say in this open forum is that the status of her account is not related to her post on this thread.

interesting indeed WIT, lol. sounds like a disgruntled massage-customer creating an account as a massage provider after seeing that. ;-)

Guest W***ledi*Time

Speculative personal innuendo aside -- I know nothing about the actual subject of the current thread, but it may be worth a reminder that the original post was not only about the practices of just one institution:

After discussing the incident with girlfriends of mine, I became aware that crisco is commonly used In Massage Parlours ...

Three other members have posted corroborations of this statement on the current thread -- so it seems to be a valid subject of discussion.

This is a very interresting subject, and I think this account thing should be discuss in the PRIVILEDGE section. It's not to everybody to judge, eventhought this sounds more then fishy.

We all get to realize that in another hand, there will always be people to find new ways to do more money, and this is only the peek of the iceberg.

Weird practices happen in every domain of the sex industry, nothing new. Those practices can be discusting, and even dangerous. In an agency I've worked for back in the day, they were providing petroleum jelly as lub.

This is why I will start a new thread in the WARNING section, so those practices can be known. Please, do not mention where you have this done, wich is useless anyways. It's just for people to be aware of some kind of practices are taking place...

i go to Simply Therapy. The only massage store in ottawa. I love massaging with creams. Its better on men bodies since they have dryer and hairyer skin type.There is 2 types from biotone company. One is even organic. I had alot of compliments. But i just use cream for the real massage part. The rest thats another story.

I think purer is the product better it is. Olive oil is extremelly good for the skin, but only if its cold press. Its very greasy and this is the problem and it stained.

Another recommendation is almond oil. Its a good balance between greesy and dry. It doesnt stained and its very good for the skin and it has almost no scent.. But the problem is the peanut allergies.

Most massage place (professionnal) are using massage gels. Its cheaper. But there is alot of petrolatum in there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Therapy is where we get our gel/lotion/oil as well. They have a fantastic selection of products....

Anyone ever use almond oil for massages? Good or bad results? It's available in drug stores and is relatively inexpensive compared to most massage oils. Provides a nice smooth glide!

interesting indeed WIT, lol. sounds like a disgruntled massage-customer creating an account as a massage provider after seeing that. ;-)

The OP did not mention any massage places in particular, nor did she even say it was any one place particularly, but many places. I don't think there is any vendetta going on here, unless it's against the whole massage industry, which doesn't sound like the case here either.

The OP did not mention any massage places in particular, nor did she even say it was any one place particularly, but many places. I don't think there is any vendetta going on here, unless it's against the whole massage industry, which doesn't sound like the case here either.

no, no actual parlor was mentioned, but the intention does seem to put it out there for others to inquire about it. Just seems over the top for an initial posting from a new SP (who doesnt seem to want to promote herself, just post about this parlor).

either way I will continue the convo in the appropriate area. Just my two cents.

I just wanna say that this place/forum is awesome and has surpasses my expectations. I get so excited to see all the replies and I'm laughing finding out sooo much information about the forums, how they work and the corruptions that go on.

In fact, as a massage girl for a long time I have witnessed angry girls seeking revenge by becoming a secret avatar/client and posting rude stuff on Cerb about a place of business and have also witnessed the owners owning several accounts to promote their own practice or discredit the girls.

And you know what I noticed??? None of it affects the industry,increase traffic or how a client may view something or someone.. Like the time when a certain place I worked at had a wee problem and was painted in the media quite harshly..Well you d a figure that Clientele would drop off like flies??/ Oh no, No nono , clients were lining up just to get the scoop.

Or how about when the owners come on here and try to promote themselves and the girls? Ain t gonna do it, Aint gonna do it!!! But I think in that case clients are smart enough to recognize this and may loose a tad bit of respect for the place but not make them go any more or any less.

It doesn t matter if there are in room showers or hot tubs or a thousand girls working or even all supermodels.. If you have a nice clean place, happy attendants that will cater to your needs and not waste your time and answer the phone and clock watch.. The saying stands that "If you build it, they with cum"

I hardly think that the Clientele really cares about the spats girls have with the owners and what kind of oil they use or don t use. Men are smart enough to be aware and taking risks are all part of the "fun and excitement" of the industry.

Now to add flare to the Crisco situation.. I agree with everything, that Crisco is not be the solution for Sensual setting and agree that Clients should bring their own oil if they do have an allergy (most do!). But thats not what would concern me the most Oh:shock: no! What would concern me is the gum wads left in the showers that you notice right after you step in a soaking wet bath mat , re used or flipped towels or how about them holy ones? Those things make me wonder..But like I said..It s all part of the excitement. Cheers !!!

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
... a new SP (who doesnt seem to want to promote herself, just post about this parlor) ...

I don't know what the heck the subtext here is really all about, so I'll confine myself to noting that the current status of skymillz's account does not permit her to post anything, including ads. This does not mean that she wouldn't want to to post ads if she could.

Back to the subject of the thread?

Edited by W***ledi*Time

Has anyone had experience with grape seed oil? I have read that it has medicinal benefits as well as being a good lubricant for sensitive parts of the body. I have googled the term, but I have not used it or talked to anyone who has.

:-D

Yes grape seed oil is good. But again you need to make sure its cold press. I was using this product when i worked with my cousin for medical massage. Its nourishing the skin. its really good for old skin since there is alot of antioxidants.

She did say "I was recently doing a shift at a parlour on Bank street".

You'd just have to find out where she works. My question is why would she out the place she's working at as having Crisco oil - that you wouldn't want to go there, thus you wouldn't want to see her. Why would someone discourage clients from seeing them by mentioning this. I tend to agree with what Annessa said.

If she was that concerned, she might use her own oil then.

Back to the thread.

She did say "I was recently doing a shift at a parlour on Bank street".

Yeah, I know, but even that's quite a long list, and Bank Street is extremely long, goes on forever. I'd could name maybe 4 places on Bank off the top of my head, and they are widely separated in distance. It's still an ambiguous reference.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

I can vouche that Michele's uses Holly Oil, it offers superior glide, is non-greasy, and hypo-allergenic for sensitive clients. It contains no artificial preservatives and will not stain, bonus points when you have Pauline at your side.

I agree that grape seed oil is very nourishing and holly oil is great because it's clear and will not leave stains. I'll also use a dry massage oil made from palm, raisin oil and natural vitamin E.

To add to this topic, Nuru Gel is great for it's benefit too. It's composed of nori seaweed, chamomile and other essential minerals. Seaweed is a great way to cleanse and detoxify the skin, like a seaweed wrap.

Another hidden benefit of Nuru Gel is that it's water soluble and extremely easy to wash off in the shower. Guaranteed not to leave a residue on the skin, which is idealistic for discerning and discreet gentleman.

Do I also have to mention it's slippery and wet effect during a body slide massage?

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute
Not to be confused with Holy Oil! LOL

That's right, ask a priest, only Catholic massage parlors use Holy Oil.

Crisco? really? ewww!! From my experience I've had greater results with Grape-seed oil. A perfect gliding surface, non greasy, non clumping, non scented, no taste and great for your skin, can't go wrong :)

Guest blo*****s

No wonder some people reported being incredibly hungry after going to a tanning salon right after a massage with Crisco oil !