Julia @ Brass Club

So... the newest addition to Ottawa's roster of spas is finally here. It's a great location and they've done a great job of setting things up. And, it turns out, they've done a great job of recruiting and training, too.

Julia is new to massage, but she seems to have taken to it very well. She has a dancer's physique and she's a great person to talk to (not that I was capable of concentrating on a conversation for the entire time we spent together, but that's another matter entirely ;) ) After a little fun in the shower, she gave me a very pleasant massage. And after she'd finished escalating things to the inevitable conclusion, there was time for a little more massage, which was a very nice touch.

I'll be back to see her again!

• Like 5

Saw Julia for an hour yesterday-and wowzer! She gives an amazing massage, and is extremely friendly and has an amazing personality!

She's hotter then her photos-looks like she's in her 20s.

Will see her again!

I saw Julia for an hour and I'm glad I decided to see her.

I booked a session with Julia after exchanging a few words on Twitter and obviously wanted to see her before she would retire. She was suppose to retire earlier in December, but it seems she is staying a bit longer at the Brass Club.

Her massage technique was great and you can benefit her 6 months of experience working there. She is also great to talk to. I won't go in the details, but I had a great session that left me with weak legs.

Just like Aficionado, I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of seeing her to go and enjoy a great moment with Julia before she retires.

Is there a better way to forget this cold month than enjoying BC warm showers in even warmer company?

Among recent staff changes, I was glad to notice that Julia changed her mind and still provides care and serenity to those who wish to escape their responsibilities, if only for an hour. Our initial conversation about her self-trained workout week and the extended time we spent in the shower helped to slow my pace. Then, she kindly used her skills to smooth any residual pain from the races of the weekend... and provided useful information to allow me to return the favor after the flip ;-)

The session seemed to end too soon, back in the shower for more cuddles before going back to the cubicle farm. Lasting memories of Julia's kisses remain, hidden just under my skin, until our next encounter.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.