Hi everyone.

I'm yet to actually meet an SP and from what I've been able to read on this site its best to be specific and upfront about what I'm looking for. But at what point does that piss a woman off and now she finds me annoying or rude/crude?

Thanks

I think the line is in the attitude and personality in which you approach. Be up front about being new and unsure and ask if questions are okay and decide prior what you want to ask. Be respectful and not rude or crude. Manners go a long way. Treat her as if she is someone you met at a friend's party or had someone introduce you. Put effort into a good impression. The worst first impressions come when you start out with "hey, hey baby, rates/menu, you avail., how much for "insert rude choice here".

Prior to all this, there are numerous threads on here about what can upset and turn off and what approaches work. Read websites and posts and gather some knowledge about what the lady of your choice likes or requests.

One of the other big things you can do to ensure you don't upset anyone is to be honest about your readiness. There are many stories about those new to all this spending time contacting, asking questions, setting things up and then backing out due to fear, concern etc.

Good luck with your first experience. I'm sure it will be great!

• Like 3