I'm new to this and in the last couple of weeks, I've had the opportunity to meet a couple of wonder ladies. But I must say, whenever they say to "get comfortable" and then leave the room, I start to imagine the cops kicking down the door and putting handcuffs on me while I'm butt-naked. Is it just me? or does everyone go through this phrase?

Unless your at a massage place like Lily said... It's just you lol!

I once walked into an Indy's place while a police car was parked nearby outside with an officer sitting in it. I believe i even nodded my head hello when I passed by him. Mind you it was a lady that I would see regularly.

It would be pretty hard to prove without one of you spilling the beans.

Anyway, if they kicked the door down they would be so shocked of my Nakedness that I would have all the time in the world to make my getaway :P

I sometimes do that when I have a gentlemen visiting me at my in call location...I never thought of it that way

But I leave my room door open when walking to my washroom so he can at least see where I am going

No worries on my end (I just needed to pee and freshen up again lol)

Yeah, I'm talking about massages. I guess that's the routine, they leave you alone in the room and tell you to get "comfortable". They literally leave the room for less than a minute but it feels like an eternity. Just being paranoid, I guess.

Guest S****r

That does seem an odd way to start an encounter.

I'm new to this and in the last couple of weeks, I've had the opportunity to meet a couple of wonder ladies. But I must say, whenever they say to "get comfortable" and then leave the room, I start to imagine the cops kicking down the door and putting handcuffs on me while I'm butt-naked. Is it just me? or does everyone go through this phrase?