Sexiest Dancer at the Playmate?

Just wondering who people think is the sexiest dancer at the Playmate. Best in the CR? Most fun? Biggest tease?

For those attracted to the curvy, busty look Adora would likely be seen as the "sexiest" dancer at the 'Mate.

Vegas probably would strike many as having a very sexy look as well, in addition to being "fun" in the CR.

Wouldn't have thought that there was much "teasing" going on at this club, at least not in the afternoon, but could be wrong as I'm not really a regular.

The majority of girls at the 'Mate don't really seem to be "teasers", but rather somewhat more straightforward, so to speak. But perhaps it is unwise to generalize about this.

If you prefer to 'cut to the chase' I wholeheartedly recommend Delicious, or Angela who only works Friday's.

• Like 2

A tie between Adora and Candy they dance in different ways and both are so sexy.

I am assuming it is the same Adora that has been there for years. I only saw her once (a couple years ago) and she is an amazing kisser. Her boobs are obviously man made, which I'm not a fan of, but I would gladly take a dance with her again if only to just spend it kissing.

If you prefer to 'cut to the chase' I wholeheartedly recommend Delicious, or Angela who only works Friday's.

Can you provide a description of Angela, please? I met a blonde, long straight hair, who was great and I believe she said her name was Angel...perhaps they are different or I misheard...

Can you provide a description of Angela, please? I met a blonde, long straight hair, who was great and I believe she said her name was Angel...perhaps they are different or I misheard...

I was also wondering. Angel is indeed a great young blonde with glasses and with nice curves (I'm sure this is the same you met dtr_acr and I can confirm it's her name). She's usually there Thursdays and Fridays and is indeed good in the CR.

So tell us GoinDown, is there also an Angela? Is she as good as Delicious? What does she look like?

Angela has brown eyes and dark hair. About 5'3" late 20s w GND looks.

French/Lebanese background and just delightful.

Additional Comments:

Her and Delicious would be 1 and 1A.

• Like 2