Luna hot tub

Guest u**f**3

Has anyone ever tried it? Did the MP get in with you and how much did it cost? When I went I just took the shower together.

Guest u**f**3

I wonder if the massage is performed in there if you ask for. Mind you if its not drained often I shutter to think how many umm releases were performed in there. :sad:

I wonder if the massage is performed in there if you ask for. Mind you if its not drained often I shutter to think how many umm releases were performed in there. :sad:

...and it is exactly why hot tubs are used in salon only in a first stage, before moving on to the massage table...

still, how frequently water is changed is an issue.

Personnally, I have never noticed signs suggesting Luna's tub is used that often. The massage attendant should be able to tell you exactly what to expect.

have fun.

toine

I used the hot tub at Luna's once. It was about a year ago and I had phoned and scheuled an appointment and asked for the hot tub (back then the showers were not working very well). It was fun - very sensous.

Richard

Additional Comments:

I used the hot tub at Luna's once. It was about a year ago and I had phoned and scheuled an appointment and asked for the hot tub (back then the showers were not working very well). It was fun - very sensous.

Richard

It doesn t matter how ofter water is changed for me..I couldn t get the mental imagery of you know stuff floating in a hot festering environment..I don t get the flu shot soo I'll skip that thx.

You know, most of us pee in pools and everyone knows it cause come on we all do it, however, if some random guy got out of the pool whipped it out right there and proceeded to pee in the pool.. Id be out of there and everyone else so fast. You? So, knowing that everyone is already whipping it out in the hot tub..Kinda like when I go to the sex club (the stuff that goes on in that hot tub..welll...) ENJOY!!!

:jackoff:

from health standpoint. if chemicals in hottub are maintained and filter is changed regularly then there should not be any problem using it.

we all swim in water that touched other peoples private parts all the time. thank goodness for chlorine and bromine.

Yes I am thankful for the chemicals that remove the nasty. Still, the idea to me..just knowing..and well floating pubes just isn t appetizing. At a spa (I mean SPA) I will enjoy the facilities to the max just not that kinda spa..

I prefer to feel safe in the knowledge that we have chemicals and filtering technology to deal with all of that, otherwise I'd be much more concerned about our drinking water than the spa hot tub... :-)