This Just Ruins Things For Everyone...

Sad sad sad.... he should have gone to the police the day he was assaulted.

It's easier said than done. All sorts of things had to have been going through his mind at the time like having to explain this to his wife, or his wife accidentally finding out, and the video getting leaked on social media. This is very terrifying for anyone, but your right he should have reported it right away.

• Like 4

It's interesting - female sexual assault victims are blamed all the time - "She should have done this, she shouldn't have done that". We don't know the specifics and the reality is, its much harder for men to go to the police to say they are a victim of crime.

Lets keep the focus on the ones who did this. This place is well known for giving one handed massages - so the possibility exists that many were filmed without their knowledge. I'm surprised they didn't just have a camera installed instead of using a cell phone to videotape. However, it sounds to me, that this was a "mark" victim as the owner knew him from another business, and most likely saw an opportunity to make a move.

The victim deserves our support.

• Like 3

As usual a great post by Meaghan! This is so tragic. My heart breaks for this guy and I applaud him for over-coming all his fear and facing the backlash that would surely follow his coming forward. I bet this wasn't the first time this bitch has dealt with problems in this manner. What a reprehensible human! Who knows how many victims she has who haven't come forward! I hope they find the courage to do so now that another has. Its often the way.

And the OP is right, this sort of thing causes irrevocable harm to all of us, SPs and hobbyists alike. I really hope the victim is ok and that his friends, co-workers/partners and family show him empathy, compassion and support rather than focus on how horrible it was for him to be in there... in other words, for being a normal human. I really hope he gets through this trauma, stronger than ever.

Often, when women rape, they are far more brutal and sadistic than male rapes. Esp as objects are used. :-(

Be safe everyone! xoxo