Anika

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I met Anika today. I saw her postings on BP and CL and could not resist this chance. Once I made it to her place in Fredericton I was pleasantly surprised. She is tall, blonde and beautiful with a giggly personality. I had a hard time looking away. She gave a great massage followed by some unbelievable playtime. We finished off with a shower for two. It was a great visit. How could it not be? Thank you Anika.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by frednorth470
Rating checkmark
  • Like 6

I had the opportunity to meet Anika last evening. Had a visit with Sophia and to my surprise Anika was there, Sophia introduced us and I had a nice chat with both of them. She is very cute, sexy and easy to talk to. although my date on this night was with Sophia I will most definitely be booking some time with Anika in the near future to get to know her better...... If first impressions mean anything, she will be a fun person to spend time with...... Can't wait..

Guest *out*****9

I have met Anika a few times , at her place and on car dates.

Always a pleasant and very rewarding experience.

Very down to earth and sexy lady.

my only regret is that I have not been able to see more of her due to conflicting schedules. But believe me if I could I would visit her everyday.

She is very attractive and amazing tall gorgeous body and really knows how to please a man and also how to be pleased , it was never one sided with her. I believe that part of being pleasured is knowing your partner is being pleased as well.

Hope to see you soon again Anika :D

Just saw her again recently. She just keeps getting better. Very cute with a great body. Highly recommended!

I had the chance to meet Anika on the 30th of June, she was visiting Moncton until today (she is leaving today) and i will hope to see her again in the near future! Her body is quite amazing, she is tall like me, curvy and soft skin! Wow she is quite the ride too! And she ended our session with a hand massage from heaven! I didn't even want her to stop massaging me, i almost fell asleep from being so relaxed! Thank you very much Anika, until next time :)

Correction of spelling

I have seen Anika a couple of times and thought she was wonderful. Absolutely gorgeous and a great personality. Looking forward to seeing her again and again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.