Potential first MA visit (looking 4 info plz).

Been thinking about for a while but not sure what to expect (well I got a basic idea). Looking for something a bit more sensual. Few questions (and I assume some of these have been asked before).

-Do the ladies kiss (DKF)?

-Other options then a massage table (I'm a big guy. Makes me wonder if my business would not be welcomed because of that? However that's a whole other topic). I ask because I have read comment about showers and hot tubs.

-Where is the best place to go, indy or "club"? I live in Hull so not sure what is the best option for me (I think Brass).

If anyone is wiling to share info (including ladies) please feel free to PM.

• Like 1

Hi bern... Welcome.

My first was an MA as well, such a great experience for me... She was/is fantastic.

This particular ma did kiss but not all do... Will depend on the ma.

Usually a table but I'm sure some offer beds, believe brass club does? Guess, it will all depend on your size, not sure the limits on the tables.

My experience has always been independent MA's, but have been thinking about going to a spa for the first time.

If I was to go, Brass club would be tops, heard good things and CMJ.

Just enjoy yourself.

• Like 2

You should go for it! :)

The majority of MAs will allow at least light kissing, but not everyone does deep kissing. There's a thread in the discussion forums with some guidelines about this. It depends on the intangibles of chemistry and hygiene too, so do prep on your side too before heading in.

I have a soft spot for independent MAs, but a spa wouldn't be a bad place to start either. Brass has beds, whereas my favourite indy just has a massage table. If it was my first time, I'd strongly consider the 90 minute massage/nuru combo at Brass. Nuru is more intense than you expect, if you're the type who's into those kind of sensations. On the other hand, if your main concern is helping with back pain with some fun mixed in, you might be happier with a standard massage. In my experience it's the MAs who have more experience who also tend to have the best traditional massage skills.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I read the title of your thread and thought of a response before reading the body, but will post regardless

You're spoiled for choices in Ottawa; there are so many lovely ladies who are a privilege to spend time with.

If you want a massage experience, Breathtaking Vivian will set the bar for everything you encounter after. She's lovely, charming, and very sensual.

If you are looking for a slightly more intimate experience, but still within the boundaries of MA, I can't recommend April of CMJ highly enough.

For a first MA experience I would suggest a 45 or 60 minute session at one of the established spas in town. Their websites provide good information on options and rates and you can see good photos and descriptions of their Massage Attendants so you can make a good choice for yourself.

If kissing/DFK is very important for you I would suggest you use the Search function at the top of this page and search "Is Kissing Allowed". There is a lot of useful information on that thread.

I hope you find someone for a wonderful first experience as I did with Bella at ALO spas. I still miss her, four years later :)

I second stillopendoors' recommendation of Breathtaking Vivian for an amazing sensual massage, and April at CMJ if you are looking for a sensual experience with a great kisser ;) We are so fortunate to have these lovely ladies here with us in Ottawa :)

• Like 1

I'd go to a spa on your first try - CMJ for example. There are great experiences with certain indy MA's, but there is more consistency to atmosphere and service at spas on the whole in my experience.

Do your homework by checking out reco section - I look for comments that make sense rather than people writing about unrealistic experiences.

I lucked out with Gina @ Vibe on my first try. Hopefully you'll be just as fortunate on yours.

• Like 2

Thanks so much for this thread. I'm new and planning my first massage experience. I'm in the South end so Angel's or Bliss (new?) are on my radar but Brass Club seems like a solid first experience.

Do you recommend letting them know it's my first experience?

It certainly couldn't do any harm to let the people you talk with know that it is your first experience.

But you know - it will all be fine :) It really will. The ladies at the places you mention (and I would add CMJ, in the general area of Hunt Club & Merivale, to your list) are very good and will take very good care of you. They are accustomed to seeing a wide range of people in different situations and taking care of their needs. I would suggest you speak with the manager of each of the spas for their recommendations for a particular MA for you. I have had the chance to meet most of these managers and they are very good and very helpful.

It will be fine...

• Like 1

Do you recommend letting them know it's my first experience?

A lot of times the girl will ask whether you've been to any other spas as part of a bit of icebreaking conversation. If not, you'll find it easy to mention that it's your first time... the girls at the spas are all very friendly and easy to talk to. And if you're ever unsure of anything you'd like to do (if you're unsure about if something's within a girl's comfort zone/boundaries or not), just ask. Don't be shy -- you're both there to have a good time with each other, and as long as you're respectful, life will be good. I think you'll find it's actually much more of a comfortable environment than you'd expect.

• Like 4