Fourth Big Recommendation - Miss Heidi (Hot Stuff)

Yes, finally I am able to write a review about this young star. I have been waiting for quite some time since I couldn't get my timing right with her by booking for an incall but I eventually got a hold of her.

After calling her and getting the room number, I get to the hotel room and there she was. At first I was kinda shocked that she looked younger than her age, but I could believe she is 18.

First, we engaged into some kissing (LFK) and just like she was mentioned into previous reviews about her, this cutie loves to kiss. Then she takes off her bra and out comes those lovely tiny pink nipples. I tell her to leave her red/white thong on and pulled it on the side while sucking on her pretty shaved pussy. She grabs the condom and places it on her hand while she sucked me and it felt amazing. After pulling it out from her mouth, a string of spit came out of it like she was savoured every inch of it.

So she puts the raincoat on and she gets on top while I grab her towards my body and grind her using my legs to push her up. While we hugged and kissed, I continue the same motion and tell her that I was going to cum this way. And so I did and while I am still inside her, she stayed in this position and did this thing that tightened up her pussy even more that felt amazing.

We jumped to the shower and cleaned each other and then continued to kiss some more. We went back to the bed and we did the same thing again but this time when she started kissing on my ear, I went almost like into an euphoric stage. Maybe it was just me but, I loved it when she did that and I told her to keep doing it to me. After attempting to go on top of her, it felt that it wouldn't work since I exerted enough on the first shot. So I just told her to kiss on my ear again as I played with her pussy. At this point I finished off for my second shot.

After cleaning myself up, we talked for quite a bit and she even offered me some food and so I took some. My phone was also kinda messed up and she called a cab for me. We kissed one last time and gave her a hug and then I left. Once I got into the cab, I noticed I forgot my watch and I called her back. She found it and she gave it back to me when I went back to the room.

Service: [10/10] She offered everything I wanted. No restrictions for me. Possibly YMMV but I give her a 10 in my books.

Personality: [9.5/10] Her young looks matched her personality as she was quite with ease towards everything. She was friendly, and loved to give pleasure and did everything I asked for and more.

Looks: [9/10] Yes she was 18 and boy if you like young girls, she is the one for you. Spinner body. Cute tiny breasts. Cute ass which I loved to spank. She has a few piercings but I didn't mind.

OVERALL: [9.5/10]

-She maybe be my last one for a while as I seriously thinking into taking a long break for a while. I have been doing this for almost a year now.But I'm lucky to go out with a Bang!

See you guys in the near future!

Guest S****_Up

After reading your review I just had to check Heidi out for myself. My conclusion: I couldn't agree more with your rating!

I won't go into a detailed review since you did such a good job, but I'll just say that she showed me the same great time, including the ear kissing. That really was quite exceptional.

When we were done, and I was about to go, she modeled the cutest little bikini for me. She looked so hot in that bikini that I got hard again. I was just about ready to ask if I could stay another hour.

We also talked a bit about her good friend Chloe (Adorable Chloe), who I've seen a couple of times in the past, and really, really enjoyed seeing. I just think a duo might be in my future, if I can behave myself long enough to cum up with the funds :D

Guest HotStuffHeidi

And I am still doing incalls :)

Thanks.

Guest abulreesh

dooooope I contacted her but didn't get a chance to see her this weekend ... man am i kickn myself for missing out on this one. Oh well I hope i can get a second chance sometime soon.

Guest abulreesh

Well i guess tonight was my lucky night cause i actually managed to schedule an apptmnt with this star. All i have to say is wow man that was good amazn personality, service and looks. The rest of the guys described the whole experience so i won't go into much details but a definite repeat.

Guest S****_Up

Well, I saw Heidi for the second time yesterday, which might just put me on the path to becoming "a regular" ;-) I didn't think it was possible, but my second visit was even better than the first, and I sure don't want it to be my last. This gal is uber-hot, and she has good taste in music too! Looking forward to seeing you again Heidi ;)

Yes, Heidi is the best. She is very pretty, high class, real GFE, very clean, in summary, the best .I had the pleasure of having her at my apartment around New Year's Eve but I tried many times to call her for another appointment, but didn't have any luck. Even tried to email her a few days ago. Very difficult to get a hold of her. Heidi, if you are reading this, please let me know what would be the best way to get a hold on you (I only have Saturdays, since I work Monday to Friday).

Guest HotStuffHeidi

You can contact me at the phone number that I have on CL and ******

I advertise at those two places. I am very good with picking up usually. I even sleep with my phone, and leave it on usually.

I saw Heidi yesterday. She is cute and very young with a lovely small figure and a very pleasant 18 year old personality. However, she is still very much a novice. Heidi is a sweet girl but also very new to this business. I have been with a lot of beautiful local talent over the years and imho there is no substitute for experience.

You should count your blessing if you were able to book appointment with this beautiful SP (Heidi). I saw her near new year's eve and have not had luck to get a hold of her since!! (I only have Saturdays though may be that is why).

She may not be as experienced as those in their 30's and 40's, but she has so many other best qualities that easily will put her at the very top. She is the girl next door (how many SPs are like that) and no, to me she is experienced enough to know what she is doing. In addition she is beautiful (real beauty), very classy young and very friendly. What more can one expect?

Guest S****_Up

Heidi sweetheart, if there's anything you should take from this thread it's that some of us luv you just the way you are. Personally, what I found most attractive about you (besides your pretty eyes, your sweet smile, and your amazingly beautiful bottom) is that you are a very genuine person to be with. There's no experience in the world that can substitute for that.

Beautiful Heidi:

Seven_Up said it all. The only addition is that not some but all of us love you, some love you more than others. Especially your beautiful blue (dutch) eyes and very friendly personality. I hope that I can get a hold of you sooner than later.

Guest HotStuffHeidi

Aww, thank you guys!

This is really sweet of you to say this.

I do understand you cannot please everyone. I do not see how it would be desirable to be with some one with a bad attitude about things, so thats why I try to be the best person I can at all times.

I do take alot of pride in my appearance, so you know my eyes will always shine blue and bright and you know I will always be as clean as the times when we have met.

The dutch are known as being mellow, kind and relaxed people. I wouldnt want to live down my reputation for anything in the world.

;)

I was lucky last week and got a hold of (beautiful) Heidi. She was all smile as always and she brought her big beautiful (dutch) blue eyes with her:-). She is extensively reviewed and recommended here on this board and I see no need for repetitions. So I decided to review her on another board where she may not be as extensively reviewed.

By the way for those who may not know already, she has a new web site on EC now. Check it out. She looks HOT.

If you decide to take her please treat her deservably very well and with full respect (as I am sure all will). She is a great young lady.

I'm meeting her tomorrow.That will be the first time i've called in for a gfe,or anything like that,if you know what i mean...Can't wait!!!

I'll post the review shortly after....

I'm meeting her tomorrow.That will be the first time i've called in for a gfe,or anything like that,if you know what i mean...Can't wait!!!

I'll post the review shortly after....

Are you sure? This thread hasn't been touched in 20 months and haven't heard this name as being active for quite some time. If this is your first time ever and you've managed to locate her, you're doing pretty good so far...

Unklepete clearly has mistaken someone else for Hotstuff Heidi. Heidi has long since left the industry.