mimi on ec

Guest simons101

last week spend some time with mimi from ec, let me tell you, big suprise when i got there, the pictures not her, 24 more like 38,39,40. she was good but a big suprise from the pictures. shes an older lady with some passion but a liar.

Well this dont sound great coming from a 5 poster all reviews of MIMI have been good from what I have seen and know one has said she is the ages you claim something dont smell good here

Guest simons101

i know man, that was one of the reason i called her! maybe she was off and her mom worked, i don;t know what to tell you!

Maybe there are different ladies using one ad and one phone number. I too have seen reviews which were great but this is the second one I see talking about a much older lady.

i know man, that was one of the reason i called her! maybe she was off and her mom worked, i don;t know what to tell you!

OMG, funniest comment ever on CERB...

Use the "Report A Problem" on the bottom of the EC page.

They will check into the issue.

Works very well.

Keep in mind that Simons just started posting on here today. Mimi has been favorably reviewed in the past and we all know that if it's not the girl in the ad then you should WALK AWAY and not do the call!!!!!!!!! I can not stress that enough!

The reason they bait and switch you is because many of you stay and continue with the call anyway! If you left (or sent them away) then it would be less profitable and eventually the girls would be pissed off and leave and the agency (or girls) would smarten up!

Guest simons101

i don't why everytime a new member post something someone alway has to say, well he just started posting today or his new, when all people try to do is tell their experince so other are aware, if you read what i wrote i did not say yhe experince was bad, i simply said that the girl did not match the pictures but she still did a good job!!!