Have seen her, was as advertised. Didn't see her friend she was in shower the entire time, might repeat to see both.

Hope that helps

I have seen the girl posted fac3fun, she went by a different name before she moved out west and now that i see your post I guess shes back in town, the pictures are of her 100% as for the number being the same as those other woman I dont know anything about it, but that girl is real and age is about correct also. I have not seen her in a couple years but thats her for sure.

I have seen the girl posted fac3fun, she went by a different name before she moved out west and now that i see your post I guess shes back in town, the pictures are of her 100% as for the number being the same as those other woman I dont know anything about it, but that girl is real and age is about correct also. I have not seen her in a couple years but thats her for sure.

confirmed it is her [mercedes] pics from a few years ago, pleasant person. It will be nice when they move to a better location, as she indicated they will be soon.

Edited by Guest
Name asded

There seem to be two girls advertising on this number, a dark haired girl with a tattoo on her right calf, and a blonde. Has anyone seen the dark-haired girl?