Just had my first experience

I just want to know why guys pay $140 for a 30min session with a massage, bady slide and flip finish included with shower.

For $140 you can get an appointment for a half hour and ���� her!

Did I over pay?

I mean it was relaxing but I would rather have sex. Is it to find a hot mp who provides extras? I asked her if she provided extras and she said not at work but gave me her number to meet up on the weekends as she provides the services independently.

What's all the fuss with mp's?

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Hello Ciao

It's a different experience, and one that can be pretty lovely in its own right. For some I think it maybe the uniqueness of having someone focused entirely on you without the expectation of reciprocity. For others it is an issue of personal boundaries.

I'm in the latter camp. Even on the couple of occasions when I've seen an SP I requested a few MA type restrictions.

However, not every type of experience is going to appeal to each person. This experience may have clarified your own taste, or it could simply be that you didn't click with the provider.

A couple things to consider...

Different people want different things. There are a few people that will tell you the experience they get with an MP meets exactly what they are looking for. It's very subjective and depends on you, the lady, your chemistry, and a dozen other factors. You can read some of the reviews on various MPs to get a sense what some consider all the fuss as you put it. Maybe it's not the right experience for you, though a single encounter may not be enough to judge.

As for whether you overpaid, I'm afraid there's also no straight answer for that, as there is no one right amount or standard measure.

Ladies set the rate/donation amount that they deem right for them. There's a lot of discussion threads on this topic, but ultimately that's what it always comes down to. Each lady gets to decide what they believe they is right for their time. Whether you believe someone's donation amount is more than you want to pay is of course your own to make (by which I mean you get to decide if you want to book or not -- haggling or negotiating is a big no no).

• Like 6

What's all the fuss with mp's?

MPs' have a different set of legal issues to navigate as well as internal staffing issues that could arise over "extra" extras

Indy Mas' are possibly something for you to explore....and of course SPs are advertising here, and some will offer a massage if you want to incorporate that in your time

• Like 2

i actually enjoy seeing ma's because there is no sex. If I am having sex with someone, I feel responsible for their enjoyment. with an ma, it's all about me...which from time to time is exactly what I want; to be pampered, touched, and built up for a prolonged period prior to completion.

sometimes an sp experience is what I crave. Every day is different.

I see more MA's then i do SP's. The SP's I see are women that I have connected with with and have great chemistry with and have become friends with. I enjoy a good GFE MA experience. They all different, but when the chemistry is there it can be a lot of fun.

Some SP experiences are quick and over with, An hour with a MA is an hour that can be fun filled and very sexual without having sex. I enjoy the showers for two and body slides and being able to explore her body also. And most of the time I do have aching muscles and a good massage helps ease the tension. I also have problems with wearing condoms also. I can't feel much with them on. A good MA has many ways of giving and extending your sexual pleasure with her hands and other parts of her body. In many way a MA can be more sensual then seeing a SP. Even better if she allows kissing. Some MA's can make it seem like you are almost having sex, but you are not.

If you haven't tried a massage, you don't know what you are missing. Give one of the highly recommended MA's a try, and maybe you have great experiences like I have :)

• Like 6

As a MA, I think it is important to highlight the importance of EXPECTATIONS in one's capacity to enjoy an experience.

Often times, people have these scenarios all made up in their heads and they are so busy hoping to get this and this and that, that they are not in the NOW of the moment. It's like thinking of a second serving of cheese cake while you are eating the first one: you gulp that one and when you get to the next, hoping to taste something, your experience is ruined because your stomach isn't so game anymore.

It is important to consider how realistic your goal is: is 30 minutes sufficient given your condition (you never had a massage and are more knotted than Pete's dreads, it takes you 25 minutes to shut down the hamster and "let go", etc.).

It is important to establish clearly the specific zones you would like your MA to give special attention to before the treatment so that if she does not do the technique required, she can tell you so right away and give you the option to proceed with the care in the capacity she defined or to cancel (take into consideration any potential last minute cancellation fee).

I give 2h30+ massages and I give 50 min ones: they are certainly not the same rate and despite both formulas being absolutely enjoyed by my clients, each achieves a completely different level of overall experience!

Seeing an MA is still sex. Just because there is no F S taking place does not mean it is not sex.

• Like 2