Exotic Namel

I had the pleasure of seeing this Lebanese lady yesterday. Her ad and photos are all legit. With my regular becoming unresponsive (maybe moving on), I wanted to create new options.

Setup was smooth over texting and once I reached, I had to wait 10 minutes - no biggy. As I was parked on the street, a car pulled up in front of me and a beautiful lady stepped out. I had no idea that she is my date arriving for this rendezvous I reached the room and it was a pleasant surprise seeing the same lady welcoming me with a smile (she had also seen me earlier in my car).

I was thanking my luck for being with such a young exotic beauty. Light kissing started as she was shy but then she had no hesitation in DFK - lot of it to my liking. Uncovered suck was on offer but I only like everything covered. Then, a couple of positions followed and due to my excitement junior was quick to fire. After this we layed side by side kissing and feeling her awesome body. Soon junior was hard and looking for more action which she fully complied. This time around, course went better. Spent full half hour with her, never felt rushed. She is new to the scene and tight (takes directions quite well) - In my research, I could see her ads starting 2-3 months back in Montreal. She is a student and lives in Montreal - speaks French, not much English. But in love, is language ever a barrier?

She is not Indy but I guess she needs to learn before becoming Indy. Guys, treat her nice and be rewarded. I don't negotiate, paid what was asked.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.