Guest G***f******

Retired.

May get pulled back in with the expansion. Depends on how well it is received, and the go live dates for some of the competition.

Guest pe*****0

used to play it but got tired of the game because the content doesnt change it stays the same plus always the same roles(the holy trinity tank healer dps) looking forward to a new game though called guild wars 2

I am in the illidan realm most of the time with my horde lvl80 dk but I also have a Mage and a hunter on other realms that I occasionally play.

Guest S***dst***

I play...if you call it playing :P Use to be a hardcore raider in vanilla and BC..then my guild promoted a new raid leader and well...I left..and half the guild did also.. and kinda lost the drive to raid lol

I still play..but mostly I farm stuff...I find it relaxing mining and herbing lol..on the plus side.... I'm never short on gold...and neither are my friends :P

BDF realm

Additional Comments:

Side note...I very much enjoy all the machinimas that are being created/released on youtube.. if you find yourself with a bit of spare time..

Nyhm has by far the most lyrically amazing ones

Summergale has the voice of an angel (when she is singing, not rapping :P)

Cranius+legs make the best videos, with amazing emotional vocals.