VIPOTG ... Sugar on BP

So, normally I would not give these ads that have pics that are obviously not real no extra thought and move past. But vipotg has positive reviews on here and people have posted about good experiences.

So I've tried to make an appointment with sugar on BP. Also posted by VIPOTG here on Lyla. I tried once and was told sorry no new people. Then after two weeks I tried again. The woman on the phone, who I assume is a handler, took the call and set up the appointment.

When I asked for the address she said she wanted to call me back and for me not to answer. Then nothing.

Should I just give up with VIPOTG ladies? Do they ever take new clients?

Info? Lol

V.

I have managed to luck into meeting 2 of these ladies, but I share your frustration in getting a meeting set up. There's probably half a dozen more times that I couldn't get a date for various reasons. I always let them know up front now that I have seen other ladies in their organization before.

The only problem is that I haven't seen any of them. So I'm probably out of luck completely. Lol.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.