Slim Blonde on BP

So I think this question answered itself.

This woman looks beautiful. And was hoping someone had seen her or had some info. I was looking back at some other threads this morning and looked at the post I had put up about my experience with 'Mia' and when I clicked her link it took me back to this SP.

So that answers that. That's three different posts of different providers with different phone numbers from one account in less than two months. Red flag.

This is just my opinion. Perhaps I'm completely wrong.

V.

I agree that doing an image search is the smart thing. And a I certainly do that now going forward. Having said that; there are a number of ladies on BP that don't use their own pics, for whatever reason, that are still absolutely worth visiting. VIPOTG ladies pics are straight off the internet but they have good local reviews. I saw 'Leia' from BP and her face pic on there is fake but body pics are real. She is stunning and so fun. And Selena is on often and her pics are not her but she get wonderful reviews.

So I guess my point is, that it still never hurts to check.

V.

... there are a number of ladies on BP that don't use their own pics, for whatever reason, that are still absolutely worth visiting. VIPOTG ladies pics are straight off the internet but they have good local reviews. I saw 'Leia' from BP and her face pic on there is fake but body pics are real. She is stunning and so fun. And Selena is on often and her pics are not her but she get wonderful reviews.

So I guess my point is, that it still never hurts to check.

V.

I see where you are coming from, and I'm not trying to criticize, but for me, fake pics are an unforgivable transgression. No grey area at all.

You only have a bit of information about the person on the other end of that ad, and to find out that most of it is a lie? For me, that's step one in my "ad filter" process. If pics are stolen, move on. Don't look back.

I understand why someone would not want a face pic posted. So don't post one then. It isn't a requirement and most do not choose to post one.

I know that there are other reasons a "legit" girl might choose to misrepresent herself, and that it doesn't necessarily mean that it is really a dude with a gun waiting to take my wallet and kidney at the in call location, instead of someone who inexplicably looks like Jessica Alba, (some humor there to make a point;) ), but since the photos that caught my eye in the first place are a lie, then I'm moving on. I now know only one thing for sure about this person, and that is that they are not who they are claiming to be.

I've also never heard of a case where someone used photos of someone LESS attractive then they are out of fear that they were too intimidatingly beautiful. I suppose it's possible but is unlikely to be the case. ;)

Again, just my opinion and my own screening process, but it has worked well for me so far. I would rather over-screen and miss someone good, than under-screen a face the consequences of that.

Stay safe and enjoy!

Mikey

• Like 6