Cerb Women from day's gone by

I was just thinking about some of the women that I have me over the 6 years I have been here. These were women that I had either met or chatted with a lot while they were on Cerb. Some I became good friends with. But now they have moved on for personal reasons or retired or in good careers.

Just wanted to throw out some of the more well known women that I have met or chatted with and see if we can remember other women that are gone or just to remember the great experiences that we have had with them.

for MA's:

Lusious Lilly: One of my all time favourite MA's, She was a small beautiful girl who could give a good massage and really wanted to please. She has moved from Ottawa for a better life.

Michaella Caress: A quirky MA that I met a few time, but spent many hours chatting with.

Gina : A beautiful MA that had many followers. But is now retired. But I did manage to see her just before she retired.

Chantal Summers: Another sexy woman that kept in contact with a lot of members here with very sexy cards that she would post on user's guest page. Met her a few times and she was great and high energy.

Katrine Cannon: One of the most beautiful sp/ma that was here. She was into fitness modeling and had some of the best albums here. She was also my first SP :) So I have a lot of good memories of her.

For SP's:

Cleo Catra: A long time contributor to Cerb and a great SP. Met her a few times and always a lot of fun. She had a lot of great threads.

SaraMQ: Another fun contributor to Cerb. Never met her, but was in contact with her a few times.

This is all the names that I could think of for now. Will post more when they come to mine.

But post which women of Cerb that have retired that you miss and any interesting stories that you may have. It's nice to pay a tribute to some of these great women that have contributed to Cerb in the past.

They made Cerb a better place and spending time with them have made me a better man :)

• Like 2

Annessa: what a sexy beautiful woman-that long black hair is stunning.

MichelleMA: one of the originals and she set the standard for massage. I believe she's running her own small business now, not related to this industry.

Gina: the blonde bombshell? She started a spa then sold it. I think she's a mother now. An incredibly smart business woman.

Katrine Cannon: what really impressed me about Katrine was her drive and business sense. She jumped into this business guns a blazing so to speak at 19 years of age.

Yummy Annick: miss her a lot. Loved her IBT.

• Like 2

It must be very nice to have good memories with ladies who are no longer working and to have a space to share them however, I don't see the point on giving information (whether of its confirmed or speculations) on what they do now, if they left town and personal things such as them becoming mothers when they may have shared that in confidence expecting for it to remain that way.

• Like 9

It's very nice to have good memories with ladies who are no longer working however I don't see the point on giving information (whether of its confirmed or speculations) on what they do now, if they left town and personal things such as them becoming mothers when they may have shared that in confidence expecting for it to remain that way.

whole-heartedly agree... definitely fun/interesting to hear of fond memories.. but firmly believe their current whereabouts/job/perrrsonal lives should not enter into the conversation... they retire for a number of reasons.... and should be 'left in peace' so to speak ;)

• Like 6

Yes I agree, we should not talk about where these girls. Need to keep their privacy.

These women discussed so far will not be familiar with most of the new members here.

But some of them were considered legends of their time.

I had also wanted to meet Michelle_Ma for a while, but kept missing her as she came a went a few time. But managed to meet her finally at Vibe when she worked there. I think I was her first client there. She was a very sexy and beautiful woman.

Another woman that I would like to mention is Mandy. She worked at Vibe where I met her and has also worked at CMJ. I think many members will remember her if they ever met her.

Any other retired Cerb women that you can think of that you would like to mention?

I remember foundly lonna lux. I've met with her for a couple of years, seen her trough 3 name changes, she was a real gem. I really miss my time with this goddess.

• Like 1

Definitely miss Michelle_MA - saw her many times over the years at various Spas and when she was independent - beautiful lady.

Also miss Mandy - amazing kisser and very sexy lady. And had many great sessions with Gina - being a tall guy I loved her tall sexy body!

From the past I am sure a few of you remember the Luv Sisters (they weren't really sisters, just friends) from Montreal. They were very sexy, beautiful and a lot of fun - especially in duos!

• Like 1