ariel from CL

I was wondering about same thing .... and also my wonder extends to a few other ladies this new agency (College Kittens) represents like Porscha (looks very hot), Mercedes, Keisha (hot hot hot), Amber... They all appear to be my type (young, beautiful, educated girls), but are they GFE? or does their agency treat them well?.

I called last night and the gent (obviously new in this bizz) refused to answer the GFE question, even when I told him that my calls are always outcall which is totally legal.... Anyone experience any of above girls from this agency??.

EDIT:

I did go ahead with my plan. The agent who represents ladies is well spoken, respectful and appears well mannered. He made me an offer unheard of any other agency I dealt with in the past. He said the young lady (Porcsha) will come and stay for a few minutes and if I didn't want her, she leaves WITH NO CANCELLATION OR TRANSPORTATION FEE!!!. The lady showed up on time and I was happy with everything. A recommendation is underway.

My recommendation to OP. though I have not seen Ariel but encourage you to go ahead with your planned date. The girls are pretty, young and GFE. Afterall, what have you got to lose?.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

@ Secret Admirer : Could you please explain me why outcalls is legal? does it mean incalls are illegal? sorry i am new to this so i have to ask :S

that is correct here in canada outcall prostitution is completely legal as long as its done in a private place (outside public view) however in call prostitution places can be considered a common bawdy house (brothel) and they are indeed illegal in Canada.

this law is being debated in the courts right now. search cerb for legal threads one this subject. unlike USA we here in canada have much more liberal laws.

@ Secret Admirer : Could you please explain me why outcalls is legal? does it mean incalls are illegal? sorry i am new to this so i have to ask :S

The mod has already commented very well forjigs, just as additional comment (and I am not a lawyer. If you are seriously concerned, please consult a lawyer in the field)

Prostitution law as is currently in Canada:

1 - Solicitation in public place is illegal (applies to SWs car dates....Solicitation in a public place likely not extended to emails, phone calls but asking for sex in exchange for money in a public place like street, car park, car parked on a public road, mall, hotel lobby, apartment and hotel corridor.....). This does not apply to incall/outcall question

2 - The Bawdy house - Your private home where a lady visits you (outcall) can not be regarded a common bawdy house however, a place where the lady is continuously receiving a number of clients in 24 hours (incall) is likely considered such. The common bawdy house law also extends to massage parlours and strip bars where extras (sex acts) are offered in exchange for money.

3 - Living off the avails of prostitution is illegal (again not applicable to your original question).

4 - Underage prostitution is illegal and must be so and must remain so.

High risk activities are SWs (it is like playing russian roulette as LE randomly cracks down), and visiting full service massage parlours and SCs. Taking incalls are considered low risks, (though still illegal) unless drugs are involved or noise resulting in public complains.

PS - Prostitution itself is legal in Canada.

Mod, please correct me if I am wrong in my comments.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I have sen Ariel. She was great. She took her time and really can carry a conversation. She looked great acted great and showed me a good time. Worth every doller!!!