Tin eye reverse image search

Hey guys just want to share a tip I learned for pictures that look too good to be true. Save an image then go to tin eye and do a reverse image search. I found a couple girls who were using someone else's photos this way. I regret not posting my results on here.

• Like 4

Guest *******naF***dy

I had a friend who was an admin on a sd site tell me someone had stole my pics and were using them for their profile, it was too funny

I find these searches hit or miss, although they do work in a large number of cases. Also, in some cases one tool will pick up a fraudulently used photo, while the other will not. Trying the image in both tools is the best approach as well as checking the Cowboy's diary religiously.

In some cases the actual images posted appear legit, but when I check some additional photos posted on related ads, I find they are stolen from someone else. I also find it strange when I do an image search on a photo of someone who has posted in the past and no results come up. I have even found videos that have been lifted from other sites, so seeing a video with the posting is not a guarantee that the posting is legit. Also, one day I may not get any results, while a week later searching the same image will produce results.

I wonder if individuals can somehow delete past postings or links to reduce the effectiveness of these useful image search tools?

I guess the intuitive rule of thumb must be that when the photos look too good to be true, there is a good chance they are, unless results of image searches or reviews prove otherwise. For someone relatively new, some additional leg worth may be necessary such as talking to the provider to assess sincerity.

Any ideas on improving the odds of spotting a fraud!

Guest *******naF***dy

Compare the pictures you can see slight differences when they use fake pics, especially when they have only 2 or 3. If a girl has a gallery of photos and the body shape is the same in all then you can bet their real. Also if a girl has been around for a long time but changes name but never pics Id be a lil wary.