Voluptuous Vanessa

I had been "researching" busty Vanessa for sometime...very attractive approach, ino...lots of pics in lovely, sexy attire, great poses, succulent invitations for playdates...such an inviting package...I'm a man of limited financial means, but i promised myself I would one day meet Vanessa.....she allowed me to pm her...I was so happy to have the opportunity to express my desire to meet her....She opens the door of the suite,...she had on this sleek black outfit...I must admit, i was more focused on her sparkling, energetic eyes and angelic face....such a warm smile, too.....ok, so I did view this magnificent rack so delicately, yet seductively presented more my viewing (and later, tasting) pleasure!Me being NOT 25 anymore, I wasn't sure what might "come up", so I simply revelled in each precious moment of being alone with this charming, vivacious, curvy, sexy hot woman (she reminded me of my 1st love..I must confess)...such a fulfilling hour I spent...you see, i stressed to her in our introductory messages how much I would enjoy lavishing her with pleasure....from the moment i walked in, I could tell that I was going to enjoy every precious minute with this sexy sweetheart...and boy, did i ever!!!I proceeded to compliment her on her choice of seductive clothing...albeit confessing to enjoying the thought of seeing what was underneath....before long I was caressing every inch of her body passionately...she moved in such seductive ways, I could hardly tear myself away from her in order to hop in the shower.....Here I am, the chance of a lifetime...she's this superhot babe!!! I had such a great time caressing her soft skin, massaging where requested, she's so real and full of life...I hope you don't mind me saying, Vanessa, but those moaning sounds of encouragement you make....I still hear them..mmmm!!!As mentioned, I have limited funds, so i wanted to get a better sense of who Vanessa is...like lots of guys, i truly believe it's only the lack of money that keeps us from helping all of you hot, sexy, safe ladies from getting rich!!...I was most certainly NOT disappointed!!! Vanessa gave me such a great time!! I received exactly what i had requested and so much more!!!....plus, she was always so complimentary about me in many ways, including my correspondence...one can tell that she's a very giving person, someone who is happy to share her "assets" and enjoys pleasing a man!! She's a very classy young, vibrant and funloving woman!!I'm a fan of giving oral and she was extremely receptive to my pleadings that I get to taste her sweetness and fondle her intimately for just a bit longer each time I would return to worship her in that special way!!!...As our hour was coming to a close, she proceeded to bring me to attention , cover me and show me her awesome and effective oral skills!!...mmm!!..then she so sweetly offered herself to me in miss...she was so hot with her vocal urgings, grabbing me passionately...it wasn't long before I exploded in ecstacy.......after I regained consciousness,....she was so gracious and smooth in every way!...such a genuinely beautiful natural woman with an awesome rack and other tasty delights!!

• Like 1

I have to admit , After reading that review . It has brought back many great memory I had spent with Vanessa . Over time I regret not writing a review for her . She is a truly great lady here on cerb . Vanessa had always been re-guard for her great assets . Great fun for everyone .

Gentleman cannot go wrong with picking her . She is great girl and I know everyone will be coming back again and again after seeing her .

Here to Vanessa another great Gem on Cerb !

I had the pleasure of having a session with Vanessa. She was very discreet and accomodating when it came to my situation. Her place was situated in a nice discreet location and was very clean. I am not going to go into details of our encounter. All I can say is she was very easy to talk to and was very good at what she does. She is a very beautiful woman and I will definetly go back when I get the chance. It was an amazing experience and I thank Vannessa for the memorable experience. She is an amazing safe GFE. Very talented. She is not a clock watcher by any means. We had wonderful conversation before and after our encounter. The shower was also available before and after our encounter. Guys you have to give her a try. You wont regret your time with her.

Thanks for the memorable encounter Vanessa.

For some time now I have been looking for a "close to real" GFE experience; One where I at least felt like it was authentic rather than a financial transaction. My time with Voluptuous Vanessa was that kind of experience. It was wonderful and unforgettable. For about an hour she took me places I hadn't been for a long time and is not a clock watcher. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. The fact that she doesn't allow any unprotected activities and appears to be selective about her clientele was another reason I decided to see her. She is warm, sexy, intelligent, and addictive and I will repeat.

B.T.W Her breasts are as amazing as they appear to be in her photos.

Guest f***nds4f**

I wanted to meet Vanessa long time ago and eventually had a chance to see her this week. She is friendly, beautiful and busty. I really enjoyed the encounter. If you like big tits girl with smooth skin and great smile, you will like her. She also provides non rush and safe GFE. Don't miss her special rate this week!

Guest Charles Saatchi

I visited Vanessa for the first time a few of weeks ago, easy location off St laurent. I was a bit nervous and wanted her to be in charge. So we strip off and she gets down on all 4 s and tells me to go down on her! All good gents. A really nice lady, pretty and very enthusiastic, I lasted about 10 mins. Nice girl will repeat.

Most of what should be said about Vanessa is stated in earlier posts, so this is just confirmation it is accurate. I enjoyed a wonderful massage session with her last week and am still smiling. Beautiful woman, incredible body and an open and honest personality. Strongly recommended.

Had my eye on Vanessa for awhile now and finally got a chance to meet her this month and glad i did! I was a bit nervous at first but once i opened up the door, saw her and was so welcoming...i knew i was in for a great time. She's beautiful and with curves in all the right places, and if you like breasts, she won't disappoint, they're incredible ;) ...i opted for the massage this time and, well, she really got me turned on and with all those curves it was hard to take my hands off her....a great time.

She's a sexy woman with a great personality, please treat her well...i plan to see her again :)

Edited by conquistador

I would like to second the great reviews of Vanessa. She is one of Ottawa's best and I highly recommend her. My hope is that she is as successful as possible so that I may have the privilege of seeing her for years to come.

I'm not one for going into intimate details but we had a very hot encounter that left me very flushed and breathless. My recommendation would be to treat Vanessa with as much respect as possible. Physically, she's almost too good to be real. She greeted me in lingerie (of some color) and tall high heels. She has a beautiful face with alabaster skin, long black hair, and gorgeous eyes. He legs are wonderfully long, shapely legs with soft responsive skin. Wow.

A lot has been written about her very real breasts. They are certain the most perfect breasts that I've ever seen. Unbelievable full, sensitive, shapely and frankly gravity defying.

Guest Charles Saatchi

I saw vanessa a couple of weeks ago. She's a really nice woman, easy to talk to and very pleasant. She also loves oral. It was a repeat visit, she's great company and I'll be back.

Guest do***te

This is the first time I have ever posted a review. Vanessa is an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman. I've been with her many, many times and she never fails to rock my world. She turns me on more than any other SP I've been with. She's also a real sweetheart. See her!

I have seen Vanessa a couple of times. Her body it what I love about women. She is yal and curves exactly how a woman should be. I get it that guys like the "spinner" type but not for me. I am a breat guy and vanessa's are perfect!

She has a great smile and warm comfy felling when you are with her. Time and money is the only thing that keeps me from seeing her more often.

Vanessa lives up to all her reviews - a sweetheart - very responsive - magnificent breasts. She has it all. I am glad to see she is back after a respite. I look forward to many more voluptuous encounters.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.