Jessica/Jenna on EC

There is a woman advertising as Jessica on EC, but when she replied to my mail, she signed her name Jenna. I think I've seen her on CL. Anyone know who she is?

I'm sorry for the mixup. I am Jenna/Jessica. I was previously advertising as Jenna on CL, but now am advertising as Jessica on EC because I did not want to have the same name as the other girl from PK. I receive emails from both websites, and sometimes get mixed up when I am replying, sorry for the inconvienience.

Jenna/Jessica

I thought that may be the case so I am glad I stepped in.

Welcome to the Board Jessica! The business is not cut-throat but some people in the business like to cause drama and make it appear that way. Advertise yourself accurately, conduct business professionally, offer good service and you will have a good business with little worry about cut-throat issues.

Again welcome to the board and feel free to make announcements and post your availability and information in the Ottawa schedules and announcements section of this site. It's free to use and we encourage the ladies to use the site and contribute to the community. (I try very hard to keep the bad apples off the site and keep it a SP FRIENDLY board)

Guest abulreesh

Jessica or Jenna man who really cares lol it's just a name, it's not like they use their real name anyways. But i gotta admit the girl sounds really nice and polite and the pix looks pretty darn good if you ask me ... I think i'm gonna go check her out pretty soon.

Guest abulreesh

Well I guess I was outta luck with Jessica/Jenna today I tried calln her a couple of times and didn't get an answer .. I guess she was with a client already, so i booked with someone else. But I'm still definitely interested in seeing you jessica/jenna ... so hopefully I'll catch u next time.