Lady Sophia's spa

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I recently had the plessure of spending some time at lady Sophia's new spa in Moncton. It was hands down one of the best experiences I've had. Her location is very private and super clean. I decided to try her 90 min spa treatment, definitely well worth it. She met me at the door wearing a nice tight dress that really brought out her athletic figure. We starting things of with some time together in a jacuzzi and after she gave me a amazing massage. After the massage we went off into the bedroom for some more fun. I can't say enough about the experience. For anyone in the Moncton area looking for a true vip experience,this is definitely for you.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I just finished spending some time with Sophia and I have to say that she is really a top notch SP. With each and every SP please not that all of that follows will come with ���� as each person is different and these are my views. To start Sophia is a very attractive woman and shows confidence in that with how she holds herself which helps to reinforce the base physical attractiveness. Once you get past her physical appearance and start to talk with Sophia you start to see that she moves from being attractive to beautiful as she is a kind, smart, and wonderful human who is just great to come into contact with. From the start of the session to when you leave you have her total attention and she focuses on quality over quantity and never rushes things. I can't say enough good things about her and my visit but I will say ���� as different strokes for different folks but in my option one of the best SP's out there and a great masseuse.

I had the pleasure of anew appointment with Sophia. You may choose some time in the jacuzzi, (or not), then follow this up with her trained hands giving you a lovely massage. This is her specialty, and she does not disappoint. Consider taking an hour'so worth of massage time. Quite good, all of it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.