Marissa Backpage

I've met up with her a couple times. and trust me, she's worth more than what she asks for. great body, super model butt, possibly the best �� I've ever had. you won't regret meeting up with her.

at first I was a bit hesitant as I wasn't sure if the pictures she had were actually her but they are she's 100% legit

• Like 2

Guest discr33t

Any longtime members out there who can also verify this information? She does seem familiar, perhaps someone who has been here before?

I agree. Top notch body and service. She has a red head friend but don't do the duo. I lost her contact info. Can anyone pm me it? Darn iPhone 10 update.

• Like 1

Guest discr33t
Any longtime members out there who can also verify this information? She does seem familiar, perhaps someone who has been here before?

again, my bad - she is real and a great time.

I have seen her now a couple of times. First few times were at her incall location. Last night she was super awesome and drove out to the sticks to take care of me since i was stuck at home. Shes always been super cool and treated me like a king. Very accomodating, intelligent conversation, and when we got into it, she asked me how i liked it and was all about pleasing me. Highly recomended. I could say more but i dont even really wanna telll you guys how awesome she is...shed be a good secret to keep!

• Like 1

Has anyone seen this lady recently, since the ad was reposted in the last couple of days?

If so could you pm me some details - I'd appreciate it, as I am deciding on whether or not to TOFTT someone not discussed yet, or to check this lady out. And again I'd like recent info if possible for deciding on this weeks activities!

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone seen this lady recently, since the ad was reposted in the last couple of days?

If so could you pm me some details - I'd appreciate it, as I am deciding on whether or not to TOFTT someone not discussed yet, or to check this lady out. And again I'd like recent info if possible for deciding on this weeks activities!

Thanks in advance!

Did anybody ever get back to you on what their experience with me was lime ? :o

I was going to pm a few questions to Marissa to see if we are a good fit, but have had some trouble connecting for the details I would like.

Anyone know if there is an email to use with her?

If so pm me please!