Anyone have seen this woman?

I have not seen the ad of Alexxxis this week as i rarely go on CG,but i have seen it about a month ago.As for myself i only posted in CG twice when i was accepting new clients and my ad has been flagged few hours later like many other.I emailed the owner of canpages.ca and there is fees to be in Canpages.ca.You can not be listed there for free.I'm sure it brings few good outowners.Integrety if you are looking for a classy clean lady in Gatineau area contact me anytime.I might be accepting new clients next week.Contact me for more info or read my posts.Don't waist your time in this thread cause whatever she is right or not she have plenty of time to fight in this board and other...What a temper!

Regards

Mika Luv xoxox

I was wondering why you felt the need to join this tread and attack another SP. There was nothing against you in this tread and you had not been attacked.

I hope you read the new tread the cowboy has written and on which MOD as made an excellent comment. Many of us here like to make our own minds about the SPs and also like reading the positive reviews provided by other clients.

We are not on this Board to see SPs make accusations agains each other. I understand that if attacked they would want to defend themselves but again you personnally were not attack in this tread.

I swear the god i saw this ad in CG.I didn't know it was the same girl in terb.I don't know why she is lying.The pictures posted in CG were the same girl Alexxxis and the same number 899...I read her posts in merc and it's the same girl.I think many years ago she us to advertise in the sun if i am correct that's what i read.

I have not seen the ad of Alexxxis this week as i rarely go on CG,but i have seen it about a month ago.As for myself i only posted in CG twice when i was accepting new clients and my ad has been flagged few hours later like many other.I emailed the owner of canpages.ca and there is fees to be in Canpages.ca.You can not be listed there for free.I'm sure it brings few good outowners.Integrety if you are looking for a classy clean lady in Gatineau area contact me anytime.I might be accepting new clients next week.Contact me for more info or read my posts.Don't waist your time in this thread cause whatever she is right or not she have plenty of time to fight in this board and other...What a temper!

Regards

Mika Luv xoxox

WHAT THE HELL IS CG?

AREN'T WE TALKIN CL HERE? (Craig's List)

still no one has seen it....well, besides "integrity" and mika...funny...isn't it?

i mean hey, if someone is paying for that canpages ad, cool, i'm glad... cuz it ain't me! ha

again, find a link to this ALLEGED CL ad of mine or F*CK *FF. (wanna buy a VOWEL?)

If for some strange reason there has in fact been an ad for me on CL (still no proof of it to date) then you can rest assured i did not post it. As far as i'm concerned, I'd have the same attitude as this canpages thing: thanks to someone for advertising for me! LMFAO. But again, at this time, we are all lead to believe that there is no such ad.

PS - this is me in a semi-good mood. press a few more buttons to see the said "temper" at it's best.

This whole situation is out of control, and one of the reasons behind my post about the kattyness on this board lately.

Mika, i was considering an appointment with you, but since you've started lashing out and slagging other SPs for no reason at all, well I've reconsidered. Too bad, you don't know what your missing out on, cowboys can be lots of fun. Oh and how trashy to promote your that you're accepting new clients in a thread that trashes another SP. That's called Hijacking and it's considered rude.

Folks should realize anyone can enter information on canpages, just like CL it's free. I just made a posting my self. In fact there's a number of listings there that list details i doubt the ladies would choose to make public.

I check CL often and have never ever seen Alexxxis posted on there, she is a good person and does not deserve to be on the recieving end of this vendetta. She is not a liar, which is more than I can say for some of the other posters around here lately.

2 bad cowboy, it seems that Mika is overrun with clients but no reviews?

I was hoping you could shed some light on her service, however I do completely understand your position and am in the same boat. I do like how incredibly successful she is and how selective and how much she can charge for the privilege of her company, makes me chuckle every time. Ah nuts I digress.

Integrity, in case you have not figured it out the pics are of Pot of Gold?

Alexxxis keep up the good work and I do apologize for not seeing you lately I will get on that ASAP. I think we can let this one go it's kinda like the who's on first thing.

Folks should realize anyone can enter information on canpages, just like CL it's free. I just made a posting my self. In fact there's a number of listings there that list details i doubt the ladies would choose to make public.

like i previously stated, i would NEVER post my home address! thank god it's not my current one! i really can't describe how i feel about that, and i have contacted canpages and asked for this ad to be removed.

To sum things up, I'M NOT A LIAR. I was unaware of this posting on canpages, and it's impossible to lie if u believe it to be the truth! and b4 Katia posted the link to canpages, i honestly believed there were no ads for me. So, i didn't lie, i jst made a mistake, unknowingly. Same goes for CL, if...IF!!!! there is such an ad. Also, another issue I'm having a hard time with, is that until such a link surfaces, i have to question integrety's reasoning/motive in posting my pictures here and where they came from....supposedly CL...can u even steal pics from there? if u can right-click and save a pic well that's jst another GREAT reason to not advertise there! EC provides safety for our pictures.

Guest caden.kelevra

Hey

I've checked every single ad on cl for the past 5months looking for malicious ads from my previous agency and not once did I see this ad about Alexis.

I think its really rude to accuse her of being a liar. In her first post on this thread she didn't attack anyone just stated that the ad was not posted by her and asked for a link to it.

Anyways Alexis I hope you can get the ads (if they exist) taken down.

Take care,

Caden

What is CL anyways?

We do not mention what it stands for here. I sent you a PM. Make sure you read carefully the reason I suggested you stay away.

Guest rollerblade

I have seen Alexxxis ad in canpages and there is nothing wrong to have an ad in CL or Canpages why you guys make a big drama with that and why she denied it. I don't have a good feeling here.

Guest AL

Anyway I have seen both Alexxxis and Mika and i have been deceived with both. Alexxxis was not my type at all and Mika not much better. Mika was a 10, i guess too beautiful to be true. She got in my hotel room last year, she started to chat with me and she asked few questions and what type of job i do...She kind of looked down on me and she said she would be back in 5 minutes as she forgot something in the car. She never came back. Do i recommend? No! I recommend Caden or Erika previously Coco.

I can understand that i am not your type.....my body doesn't rock everyone's world...but would u mind elaborating how exactly i DECEIVED you? thanks.

I have seen Alexxxis ad in canpages and there is nothing wrong to have an ad in CL or Canpages why you guys make a big drama with that and why she denied it. I don't have a good feeling here.

i will deny being on CL until i die.

i have never put an ad there....or maybe u missed that part?

as far as the canpages thing, i guess i have to repeat myself yet again...

I WAS UNAWARE OF IT.

gawd.

Guest integrety

If someone placed an ad for her in CL and Canpages i don't know.All i know is that i saw an ad for her there and i wanted to know more about her.Unfortunately after i saw her attitude torward me and other i don't think i will go for her.I read in other board and she have been banned somewhere else for shilling.She gave me all this shit and i think i didn't deserve it.Too bad Alexxxis!If someone paid an ad for her without telling her OMG she is so lucky cause that's really rare.