Bethany - Sweetest Message Ever

Anyone try Bethany from Sweetest Message? She is a advertising on ******************** and her picture looks good. She is a 27 year old brunette. Any reviews or comments would be helpful.

If you like BBW, she is the perfect choice. Smart , intelligent, and the hell of a Good Massage.

Just to clarify -I think everyone has a different idea of BBW, I am very voluptuous- think of Marilyn in "Some Like it Hot", likely on the lighter end of the BBW scale if even on it... Where does it start anyway? Lol...

Xoxox

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=292&pictureid=1529

If you like BBW, she is the perfect choice. Smart , intelligent, and the hell of a Good Massage.

Just to clarify -I think everyone has a different idea of BBW, I am very voluptuous- think of Marilyn in "Some Like it Hot", likely on the lighter end of the BBW scale if even on it... Where does it start anyway? Lol...

For me, to the right of Marilyn but to the left of Devine. lol

Xoxox

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=292&pictureid=1529

I never thought of you as BBW - rather as a voluptuous TBW (tall, beautiful woman).

e

Thats not BBw. Thats just hot. I can understand the training from Michelle. Sensuous comes to mind. Loss of all thoughts comes to mind. Addiction comes to mind. I have not tried Bethany but have sent an application last year. When I do get time, I go for tried and true. Thats Michelle.

Wow, never thought this comment (BBW) will cause this discussion. Michelle's name was also implicated. I have been with Michelle, actually before, I tried Bethany and let me tell you, Michelle has one of the hardest and sexiest body in Ottawa market. I did not have any bad intentions when I said BBW about Bethany, but that is true.I liked her possitive attitude and outstanding service. The reallity is that these girls charge money for the services they provide and I do believe they have to take care of themself, THE WAY THEY LOOK. To compare Bethany and Michelle is just not fair for Michelle in a way they charge the same $ amount for they do.

Wow, never thought this comment (BBW) will cause this discussion. Michelle's name was also implicated. I have been with Michelle, actually before, I tried Bethany and let me tell you, Michelle has one of the hardest and sexiest body in Ottawa market. I did not have any bad intentions when I said BBW about Bethany, but that is true.I liked her possitive attitude and outstanding service. The reallity is that these girls charge money for the services they provide and I do believe they have to take care of themself, THE WAY THEY LOOK. To compare Bethany and Michelle is just not fair for Michelle in a way they charge the same $ amount for they do.

I hope this post helps anyone thinking of coming to see me, I aim to please and have always been honest about my curves- they are not for the faint of heart as someone mentioned in another post, lol... I agree with your thoughts on Michelle too- she is slim, toned and petite, we are quite different and I think that it's great that there is so much choice in Ottawa for you gents- something for everyone...

everybody has thier own choice some like skinny some like bigger i don't mind the bigger ones more to feel i think you look very good sweetest massage

Must agree with Antlerman.

The trouble with Bethany is that it's too easy to fall in love with her!

She is simply an amazing lady, an awesome combination of elegance, class and sensuality.

dam....all the mamories...oops memories are comming back....looks like I have to go see her soon.....:smile:

As a matter of fact she was my very first experience with this particular type of service and it was a really fun time. What a hoot :).

Last night I had made arrangements to meet a different MP (LOL, I'm already using the lingo, here!) but for some unknown reason I was left hanging without a call back. I had been looking forward to the adventure so was a little disappointed with how things ended up. Still, with all the anticipation brought to an abrupt end I figured I’d try again today so I popped on this board and started looking for someone who might be available on short notice. I got lucky and connected with Bethany. We exchanged a couple of emails and before I knew it I was stepping out of the office and going for a drive into Nepean. The location was easy to get to and once inside I was greeted by a curvalicious beauty in high heels and lingerie. Bethany was warm, relaxed and soft spoken in that ever so feminine way that always makes a guy feel at ease.

She took my coat and led me to a room with a massage table set up. The room was softly lit with candles while a CD player ran some nice mood music in the background. The table was freshly laid with new towels and there was a small portable heater keeping the room at a nice temperature.

She helped me out of my shirt and invited me to get undressed so that we could share a quick shower. Being that this was my first time I was pleased to get the chance to freshen up a little and the shower was a nice prelude to the massage itself. Once on the table I wasn’t entirely certain what to expect but things moved along very nicely. I’m used to pretty deep massage work but this was obviously very different. Mostly, the technique consisted of fluid light/moderate caresses with little real kneading of the muscle. That was okay, though, as Bethany’s technique was pleasurable and relaxing, nonetheless. There were some very satisfying sensations when I was face down and couldn’t see what she was doing They may have included her sliding her arm or leg over my back as well as light kissing along my legs, back and neck. I want to say, at this point, that Bethany has spectacular breasts with very responsive nipples and I enjoyed feeling them pressed and run against my back, periodically.

Eventually, she had me turn onto my back and things moved to a different level of pleasure. I’m not really certain how to describe everything that happened so I’ll simply say that it was an entirely erotic experience and I would recommend her to any first timer.

I'm at work right now with a smile on my face and I'm thinking that I might have just found a new hobby :).

I am new to the board and hobby and it was my first time with what I am calling the "real deal". A few years ago I took a stab going to an MP, without going into details, it took me two years to give it another shot.

Bethany is pure sensuality with a smile and confidence that will keep me coming back for more. Pics are accurate, with the exception of her face and eyes which are so much better in person - stunning. Her voice - what can I say? Hypnotic and all woman :)

Thanks Bethany for restoring my faith in sensual massage services.

Went back to work with weak legs and a high school crush :).

Mtntime

I am new to the board and hobby and it was my first time with what I am calling the "real deal". A few years ago I took a stab going to an MP, without going into details, it took me two years to give it another shot.

Let me guess... you went to TripleA.

Details, man. Details.

Guest i***k***

Bethany is pure sensuality with a smile and confidence that will keep me coming back for more. Pics are accurate, with the exception of her face and eyes which are so much better in person - stunning. Her voice - what can I say? Hypnotic and all woman :)

Thanks Bethany for restoring my faith in sensual massage services.

Went back to work with weak legs and a high school crush :).

Mtntime

Great rec!

No it wasn't triple A...in keeping with the board rules, I don't want to put a negative review up. Lets just say its close to the rocket on st laurant.

No it wasn't triple A...in keeping with the board rules, I don't want to put a negative review up. Lets just say its close to the rocket on st laurant.

Thanks, man. Just a little hazing for the new guy - welcome!

I have been a client of Bethany for several months now. She is best and she is more beautiful in person than in the pictures. Her body is so nice and very sexy. I love tall women. I will never ever go to a different MA because Beth is the best.

...................................... I will never ever go to a different MA because Beth is the best.

Now beth is great...no doubt about it..but do not limit yourself forever to one sweet lady.......besides....we need some time to see her ourself......:-D

Took a trip to heaven today! (to see Bethany). She is some lady, I can see why some guys don't want to see anyone else. I didn't think the experience could get any better but each time I see her I leave amazed. Great massage, atmosphere, personality, location and everything else! Oh, and can't forget the great foot massage. Thanks Bethany for another great time. xxx

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful group of men to pamper and have fun with! I love helping to make your days sexier- each session seems to get better and better! I think I am very lucky that I have such faithful followers but I always say variety especially in this industry is great- love this board for showcasing Ottawa's talent!