House cleaning

i believe she went by the name katie at one time on a dating site. never seen her but maybe the name will clue someone else in

Good God man. Be careful who you let into your home. Unless you live in such a place that it doesn't matter.

• Like 1

i beg to differ. i have been in this hobby for longer than most of the pooners on this site have been alive.i often get a outcall to my home. i feel much safer at home than somewhere strange. i am single with grown children and a job that if someone tried to blackmail or slander me would get laughed at. i also have a very good security and alarm system that is always on. therefore i believe i am much safer here.

Actually it looks like fun - a cool idea. If anyone uses this service it would be great to know how it works out. For those that invite outcalls to their home I am sure they invoke their own screening process to comply with their experiences and comfort level. More than cleaning I expect (hope).