Looking to Treat Myself this Weekend

Guest B.M.Ottawa

...So I'd like a suggestion or two. I've been trying to arrange something with ONE of the highly recommended ladies here, but I can't seem to get any responses. I have met with Alexxxis in the past (I used to post as LeafFan) so I am legit, but I think it's my lack of posting history that seems to be hindering me...grrr.

Any suggestions?

The money is burning a hole already...OUCH!! OOO!! Hot Hot!

LOL

Like always it depends on what you are into, Janeva is working weekends again, Veronika is back, page is back. Or you could try someone like Marie Sole at Oceana in Hull not FS but damb good. Of course I like them over 25 and I like them a little exotic, and like them to be sexual and intense. I am waiting to see Baby next week her add popped up on e-c she is from Calgary and sounds very adventurous. I have always been curious about Kimberly tried to book a few times but never could coordinate when she was doing in calls.

Good luck and let us now how it worked out.

Guest B.M.Ottawa

Thanks, for the advice. I've tried to reach Veronica and Page, neither one has responded yet. They must be busy, but it's a tad frustrating. I have considered Pink Kitty, but they seem a little hit and miss. What about Erica Skye? Anyone know anything?

Thanks

Erica is a hot little number.....do a search on her here and you will find lots....of good information

patients is the key also try txt messaging seems to work very well usually get a response within an hour or 2. One thing I have been guilty of is getting to desperate try 10 number and settling for number 10, then you get there and it is not what you wanted but you know there is no other choice right now. Like the ING guy says save your money you can wait until tomorrow and see the one you really want!

Gee I thought it meant Bank of Montreal

Guest B.M.Ottawa

Oh...you're all very clever...How's that working out for you? Being clever I mean?

My name COULD be Billy Martin. Or Bob Morris. Or it could stand for Big Member, or Bad Mofo.

See I can be clever too.

D