What do you guys look for/want in dances?

& What keeps you going back?

For me I like my dances to be touchy, grindy, but in a way intimate. I don't like the wild girls that dance all over you like they're dancing to darude's sandstorm. I prefer them to be slow but not air dances.

I hate annoying women. I like the ones who dance with you and can talk on a lot of subjects and I don't mean sex I mean television weather how your feeling your hobbies etc. ...

• Like 1

First the pre-CR conversation must be good that i get a general impression... a little preemptive touchy feely always helps (either her on me which i prefer or she guides me on her) ... then once we get into the CR.... squeezeable boobs.... if i'm not able to squeeze the boobs without them say it hurts... then dances are end quickly... when i say squeeze, i mean softly squeeze, massage, handle gently.... next if the allow me to give little kisses on their neck and nuzzling.... then equal face to face time and back to my face time... then i'm sold.... i used to c a few girls that allowed that (names like brandy, zoe, carmella and recently mila) come to mind from barbs... but brandy has moved away... zoe has left the exotic dance industry... carmella left barbs after she got kicked out for fighting.... and well mila... i saw once but have not been able to find since....

Carmella and Mila are both at NuDen. Mostly Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Mila was at Pigale yesterday, late afternoon. She moves around clubs.

Carmella and Mila are both at NuDen. Mostly Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Oh okay.... thx for the info... unfortunately of sc' in the ottawa, nuden is the only one i have not been to as its by far the most out of my way.... (never been to sc's in gatineau)... not familiar with the area... the last time i went accross the river into gatineau city proper i got dinged for speeding... (fought that ticket and won cause of poor signage of specialized safety zones)...