Tiffany in Fredericton- this weekend

A couple of members inquired about Tiffany recently (also I noticed the same pics we where discussing on Bp for Friday) and I received a text that she expects to be in Fredericton Fri, and Sat. I know we generally keep this area for discussion so I apologize, but at least two members asked me general questions just this month and I had to delete my in box this week for space. Have a good weekend

If this is the Tiffany with the eagle tatto on her abdomen, then she is also running a BP ad saying she is in Winnipeg this weekend!

The Wpg and Fredericton ads are identical except for the titles, which for Winnipeg states: "If not me FREE"

Does she have an identical twin with identical tattoos?

• Like 2

I would go out on a limb and say the add in New Brunswick is real. I have not seen her in quite awhile but she does advertise consistently with some positive reviews.

• Like 1

Manitoba is next to NB on the drop downs. Maybe an accidental posting. Occasionally I've seen Toronto ads and others listed with province set to NB by mistake.

Thanks, forpleasure. Tiffany corrected her ad by adding "Nov 7" at the bottom.

I have added her name to the November thread I keep for the monthly list of hot visiting ladies. She can check it out on one of the western boards if she registers: cafreviews(dot)com.

I try to stay on top of stuff, promote understanding and pass alone information, hoping to keep things as smooth as possible in the community.