Sign in to follow this  

Chrystal

In another case of "How the hell does this girl not already have a recommendation in the NB section" I came to add my voice to what I was sure was an already existing recommendation, however I found myself puzzled and I was left without anything to do but start a new one! I blame the regions split ;)

I saw Chrystal a few weeks ago now during her visit to Moncton (November 2nd) and was unfortunately unable to post this until now. Fortunately the memory of our encounter is still very much etched in my mind and I should have very little trouble making a proper recommendation.

I had missed Chrystal last time she was in Moncton and had been kicking myself in the butt since then for it. I'd been speaking with her via email and poor business practices by the gentlemen of the region had not inspired her to come back (we'll leave that topic for another thread though). Fortunately though she decided to give us another shot and I told myself I would not miss this opportunity. Once she announced the dates we worked something out via email quickly and efficiently.

Chrystal is joy to deal with, she's very organized, patient with my incessant questions and confirmations and promptly replies to emails. As the name implies she's French (Montreal French), however you couldn't tell until you actually speak to her and hear the accent, in all written communications her English is flawless and I'm sure this helps her make both English and French customers feel at ease.

Once I had booked the appointment all that was left was to wait... patiently ;).

The day of our appointment rolls around and I am, as usual, quite nervous. As a side note, I think the day I stop being nervous for these is the day I stop hobbying :) It's part of the experience for me. Fortunately I am used to the motions, so I know the drill, get hotel info, go to hotel, call for room number, etc...

I go up to the room knock on the door, pause... (what was maybe 15 seconds felt like an eternity), the door opens with no one there to greet me. I'm a little puzzled, but I'm not getting any bad vibes so I walk in. The door closes and this amazonian beauty greets me and suddenly I understand why she wasn't in front of the door to greet me... she's wearing *that* oh right :boobeyes:. Chrystal was dressed as I requested and I was quite pleased. Describing her is difficult without drifting off into some fantasy land, but I'll try: The specifications she uses to describe herself are accurate, but what isn't included in these descriptions are her incredibly soft skin, fantastic lips as well as her wet and adventurous tongue.

I know some don't like missing out on the details in the next part, but I'm not comfortable sharing our time together with others. You can pretty much guess based on the boxes that were checked for available services. There are some that she offers for an additional fee that I did not check as I didn't want to cause any confusion. As always YMMV so it's best to just speak with the SP to find out what is and isn't available. I will however say the following, Chrystal is a great kisser and is great at the erotic banter back and forth before and during our time together, not necessarily the "fuck me now" dirty talk, but more like the coy "I see what you're hiding there", this speaks to my sense of humour and I found that it adds to the experience. After, she's quite content to just lay cuddled next to you gently stroking your chest talking about whatever may come up, very GFE and a nice touch indeed.

Overall one of the better encounters I've had, I don't like ranking because I can't rate every encounter on the same criteria, but suffice it to say that she is not to be missed. Unfortunately, if I understood correctly, Chrystal will not be returning to us in Moncton, not enough interest (or gents who don't keep appointments) apparently. I personally can't blame her for not wanting to return, she does have a business to run and it would be silly to expect her to make a bad business decision. However! I hold out hope that she may, after some time for the gents of the region to think on what they're potentially losing, return to give us a final chance! This recommendation is posted in that hope... and cause she's awesome.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this