Request too explicit?!

Pot.Of.Gold is realistic, she doesn't f**k around. lol. She also has a gorgeous avatar. I haven't talked to her personally but she seems like an interesting person.

heh...AMEN to that LOL.

Joy, I never asked for a facial! Why would you say that? And I also mentioned very clearly that I apologized for the "shopping list". What is the specific reason that an SP would be turned off by my email? Isn't it better to know certain preferences right up front from the start and avoid any disappointments after money has been paid?

i see it as totally polite way of getting all the "unknowns" out of the way.

nothing wrong with your email at all hon.

Perhaps I do feel a bit vindicated, but I won't gloat (hehehe)! By presenting my personal experience to the Board, I am grateful to all for their valuable (or is it INvaluable....never could figure that out..) input...after all, if it could happen to me, then something similar can and often does happen to someone else.....my experience on this Board has been nothing but a positive one...sincere thanks to ALL who design, maintain it....and , of course, here's to all of us eager participants!!! ...pant, pant.....xoxoxo

(he then breaks into song....a la Bob Hope...)

"thanks...for the mammaries;)"....uh,...i mean,....memories:D....."...and, to finish off with one of Hollywood's finest and most famous lines,

"l'll be back...:cool:"!!....

it's been real....carry on....up the kyber.....Cor!!!

Hey Don1,

Your showing your age, worse yet I am humming right along with you! ;)

Guest katia
Those types of things should be requested in person, not in a first email. I wouldn't reply either.

Another thing you guys should learn is the meaning of GFE...a GFE does NOT include facials

I agree with Joy here that the email you claimed you sent to a lady that you really don't want to mention her name is too explicit. There is different kind of level for clients and providers. Many providers won't reply to your email.

Katia, plz describe exactly what you mean by "different kinds of levels" for clients and Providers. Your comment sounds rather elitist. Are you saying that it isn't a question of personal preference, rather that only the lower "levels" (your word) of clients will write such an email and only lower "levels" of Providers will respond? Or, are you saying that clients who write such explicit emails are at a lower "level" and thus, will not receive a response from higher "level" Providers who choose to ignore it out of disgust? Please clarify and thanks in advance.

Guest JoyInOttawa
Katia, plz describe exactly what you mean by "different kinds of levels" for clients and Providers. Your comment sounds rather elitist. Are you saying that it isn't a question of personal preference, rather that only the lower "levels" (your word) of clients will write such an email and only lower "levels" of Providers will respond? Or, are you saying that clients who write such explicit emails are at a lower "level" and thus, will not receive a response from higher "level" Providers who choose to ignore it out of disgust? Please clarify and thanks in advance.

Don seriously just do what you have been doing and see how many of the girls will reply to you.

If less than half reply then Katia and I are right

If more than half reply then you are right and we are wrong

Nevertheless I see a different standard of client then the type who would write that sort of thing in a first email. But seeing the replies there are obviously girls who like that sort of thing and I hope you find the perfect girl for you

I think one problem some SP's would have with responding to an email like that is that we can never be sure about who is actually sending the emails. For all we know, it could be a police officer trying to catch us between a rock and a hard place. Technically, as I understand, SP's are NOT allowed by law to talk about services, only time. So when you're asking about all these different things, it creeps some girls out and they don't want to take the risk. I usually do not give the time of day to people who send me emails like that also because it seems like the person sending the email does not have any regard for the laws we as SPs have to abide by. So I am going to thank everyone in advance for not sending ME emails such as don1 sent to an SP.

Ultimate Pleasure, my sincere thanks to you for spelling it out so succinctly, so clearly!! It boils down to a legal issue, whereby discretion is the better part of valor.....'nuf said. I have now learned a valuable lesson....I shall adjust my thinking accordingly.....

I think one problem some SP's would have with responding to an email like that is that we can never be sure about who is actually sending the emails. For all we know, it could be a police officer trying to catch us between a rock and a hard place. Technically, as I understand, SP's are NOT allowed by law to talk about services, only time. So when you're asking about all these different things, it creeps some girls out and they don't want to take the risk. I usually do not give the time of day to people who send me emails like that also because it seems like the person sending the email does not have any regard for the laws we as SPs have to abide by. So I am going to thank everyone in advance for not sending ME emails such as don1 sent to an SP.

If you are independant and do outcalls only, there is NOTHING illegal goin on. Cyberspace is NOT considered a PUBLIC venue, therefore an SP cannot be charged with solicitation. Has this topic not been over done already???? So gentlemen, feel free to speak OPENLY with SPs who fit that description.

Joy,

Regarding your comments:

Don seriously just do what you have been doing and see how many of the girls will reply to you.

If less than half reply then Katia and I are right

If more than half reply then you are right and we are wrong

Joy, I didn't realize that this was a contest where someone is right or wrong! I had originally wanted to present the experience to the Board for everyones' enlightenment and to stimulate some dialogue regarding the best, most effective way to communicate with an SP. I see by a number of the SPs' reactions that the fear quotient is quite high as far as "entrapment" is concerned or just being weirded out by my comming on too strong. I did want to know how much this actually plays a role in initial communication with an SP. I have discussed the legal issues with an SP and, apparently, there's still confusion as to what is legal and what isn't. With that in mind, I will never send another overly explicit 1st email again, simply because of what I've learned by starting this thread. My original intent was to emphasize the simple fact that I adore giving and receiving pleasure equally (truly my greatest joy is in giving multiple orgasms if the SP is interested and horny enough!!). Is that so gross or bad??!! You see, I don't want to be with an SP who is either too tired or disinterested in her ultimate pleasure. That is paramount for me. If you read my email, you see where ihe general emphasis is.

After all, we are here to discuss and learn. It's NEVER a case of who wins or who loses in my books, rather that EVERYONE WINS when we share and discuss relevant topics in a positive and constructive manner and adjust our thinking, if need be, as a result of these discussions.

So guys are we done with this one..as usual informative and very much an airing of opinions, cherished beliefs and lastly a kernel of legalise. The discussion does validate the board's goal of being a place of frank but respectful exchange of views. kudos to all.

I always appreciate discretion and respect in our corespondance and in person like many other out there.Remember you only have one chance to make the first impression.After all true ladies are looking for true gentlemen.

Isn't she sweet

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

The old saying "careful what you ask for" comes to mind here. If the SP in question did not want her mailbox filled with explicit details or requests then perhpas the ad should not have read "let me know your fantasies".... Fantasies tend to be odd and sometimes explaining them requires graphic detail, perhaps she should have posted "let me be your fantasy" this way she controls the flow of the conversation.

After all true ladies are looking for true gentlemen.

Isn't she sweet

Are you saying that you can judge whether or not someone is a "true gentleman" simply by the original email I sent? Well, unfortunately for you and many others who judge too quickly (if I may be so bold to say), I've been told time and time again that I'm one sweet gentleman in person (and that's AFTER sending emails as explicit as the one I sent). Simply responding to an SPs request to "tell me your fantasies" with some detail is an honest, respectful and gentlemanly thing to do. Who are you, not even having met me, to come off saying that I'm any less of a true gentleman for responding the SPs invitation to me sharing my fantasies with her?! Sheeesh!!!

Guest katia
I always appreciate discretion and respect in our corespondance and in person like many other out there.Remember you only have one chance to make the first impression.After all true ladies are looking for true gentlemen.

Isn't she sweet

Well said! And true gentlemen are looking for true lady. To each their own...