Hello,

I have a question, mostly to SPs; Let's see that I would like to meet for something I'd can call GFEL (like light). Just to hug, dance, make out - something to remind one's early back seat adventure. Or maybe "role-play" of meeting a girlfriend coming back from work and not going past the light, initial gentle acronyms. Would SPs expect same gifts as for GFE with all inclusions?

Thanks

newinwinnipeg

Many SPs post a different rate for a date meeting where they go out for dinner or drinks with a client who just wants someone to chat with and relieve the lonliness of a business trip. It sounds like you crave human contact and many of the recommended SPs in Winnipeg are very good at treating you like an old friend. Call some of them and tell them what you have in mind. Worst that can happen is that they say no to the encounter for financial reasons [they don't earn as much for their time] but if her calendar is not full she may agree too. Only one way to find out...:mrgreen:

Would SPs expect same gifts as for GFE with all inclusions?

Some ladies would classify this as a Dinner Only Date and might offer a different rate for this. Be-aware that this means no 'private time'.

To be very honest i find this approach kind of boring, sorry!

I prefer to begin with a converssation about our sensual likes and dislikes

over a drink and a joint and then some forplay and a real good f mmmmmmmmmmm!

I love dancing but i am not fan of couple's dancing at all.

I prefer exibitionist dancing to turn you on.

Edited by Amanda Bella

I personally would not negotiate my donation for this type of "light" encounter.

Whether I am engaging in FS or kissing and dancing..As mentioned above the gift is for my time and companionship. What you choose to engage in on my menu is your choice.

Yes I would expect the same gift for all enclusions.

• Like 1

Sp's have different approaches to pricing. Some have an all inclusive price, while others charge a basic rate, with additional "add-on" charges. In these cases, the basic rates tend to be lower.

One word of caution:

Be up front about what you are looking for, and most importantly, don't try to haggle. (An immediate turn off for most sp's!) Their rates are their rates.

• Like 1