Katie Cummings

Have been wanting to see Katie for sometime scheduling had prevented meeting. I did see her tonight and all I can say is why did I wait so long.

From the minute we met I felt comfortable and lots of chemistry down to the country music.

We talked during a wonderful massage and Katie asked when she was done did I want to massage her as she said she liked to be touched.

Massaging her you could see she enjoyed it I noticed she was very nicely trimmed in the kitty department.

I will keep out some aspects of our time private out of respect for Katie as when we talked it was clear it is a Y.MM.V with her. We had a fun half hour and will return ASAP I believe she could be my new ATF.

She is a sweet lady guys so treat with respect and I'm sure she will do the same she sure did with me thanks Katie for amazing time.

Agency Paradise spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise spa
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I can agree 100%, Katie is GREAT!! Awesome personality, AMAZING HANDS...massage skills were top notch in my opinion! ;)

As always, some details are private ... to find those out, book her...see her and enjoy! ;)

Be kind to her, she's sweet! I cant wait to see her again, SOON!

Had the pleasure of seeing this lovely lady again yesterday. Our time was even better than the last time. She is bubbly and fun and sh^ws she loves what she does I say again ����.

• Like 1

Saw the Beautiful and sexy Katie again tonight... WOW! I never get tired of those smokin' HOT eyes and that gorgeous smile... and that's for starters! Her pictures show the rest is amazing as well.

She has the best attitude and give a really amazing massage too!!!

Cant wait to repeat...again...and again...and again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.