Nikki/Sierra @ Barbs

I was just amazed by Nikki the first time I met her. We spent 30 minutes talking and then I had to leave. She is really easy to talk to, like an old drinking buddy. She isn't 'proper' or even 'ladylike'. She's someone I would probably go out hunting with.

I came back the next night and she recognized me immediately, coming over and giving me a big hug. She gave me half of her mini KitKat. Who does that?

After talking some more and getting to know each other, I have to say that I really respect her. No, I'm serious. This person is worthy of my respect. I know how a job like that can grind you down. She's upbeat and positive and loves everybody in the club. When she gets up to run to the door to slap some other girl on the ass or to give some other guy a great big hug, I get that this is just who she really is. I love it.

She comes back.

Not to mention her killer body. She has that sly smile that hints at more and her eyes disappear when she laughs, which is often. She'll take a drink or two with no problem, and seems to be in a close, personal relationship with every single shooter girl there. Still, she doesn't overdo it. That can really kill the mood. She drinks to have fun. So do I.

Her dance routine is fluid and full of energetic pole work. Her CR routine is not going to be discussed here. You won't be disappointed, but I'm going to let you find out for yourself.

• Like 2

... I came back the next night and she recognized me immediately, ....

Change your Kilt - that's what she loves - and she'll treat you like a new man!