Alannah Banks?

Has she left the business? Both her website and her email have been shut down. Hopefully everything is ok and it was just a personal choice, I never managed to make our schedules work but she was a sweetheart in texts. I was really hoping to see her when she returned to Ottawa. Hopefully she is fine!

Has she left the business? Both her website and her email have been shut down. Hopefully everything is ok and it was just a personal choice, I never managed to make our schedules work but she was a sweetheart in texts. I was really hoping to see her when she returned to Ottawa. Hopefully she is fine!

I hope not, I saw her post a couple weeks ago and she seemed like a cutie. Was considering meeting her next time, too

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Her website is down due to maintenance. Presently she is working in Montreal.

She comes to Ottawa once in a while, like every couple of months, may be quarter.

Sometimes when you don't make time for something, eventually it'll be gone.

As Randy said, she's still around. If you really want to see her don't miss the next chance or she might really be gone sooner rather than later.

Sometimes when you don't make time for something, eventually it'll be gone.

As Randy said, she's still around. If you really want to see her don't miss the next chance or she might really be gone sooner rather than later.

Yeah cash flow doesn't always agree with timing ;) her ad says "the most beautiful face you'll ever see" and she is pretty cute. Also I like tattoos, I'd like to meet Bella clava too. So many choices [emoji14]

Had a chance to see Bella, she's definetely worth the visit. I've been procrastinating on seeing Ms. Banks, but i need to give it a shot.

Yeah cash flow doesn't always agree with timing ;) her ad says "the most beautiful face you'll ever see" and she is pretty cute. Also I like tattoos, I'd like to meet Bella clava too. So many choices [emoji14]

• Like 1

Hey folks. I haven't retired, I've just been juggling my full-time job and my schedule as a competitive athlete. I am returning to Ottawa impromptu this week, and I should be available for Thursday and Friday. Send me a text if you have any questions. Xo

• Like 2