Who else booked for Baby on E-C?

Yea, I couldn't help it when I saw her ad on EC. So I decided to go at it and book her. I booked her online using her site and I just want to know who else here had booked to see her or who knows if she is worth it? She is looking at $$$ which is quite a large amount but according to her resume, it looks like its going to be worth it. Anyone who wants her site, I can pm when I get the chance.

No, I must stay neutral obviously. I am sure some of the members can add some info. I think she is touring so make sure you ask in the cities she has been if that is the case.

I have been enjoying Baby's company in Edmonton for the past year and have never been disapointed with her service or attitude. She is worth a visit and more. I know out east the rates are lower in general but if you look at her menu it is pretty inclusive and she really does enjoy her work. Also she gives the best bbbj I have ever had, some have come close but not quite the same.

I have read alot of reviews on other boards.......and I will post mine tomorrow...hehehehe...all looks good so far