Members requesting info

Personally, I'm glad if my recco's help others, weather they have contributed or not. I just don't believe that we always have to get something in return in order to help others. We are here to share information. Not trade it.

I know I have had a lot of amazing experiences that I likely would have missed if not for the kind contributions of others. I am grateful for that. I'm happy to return the favour when I have something to share. Hopefully those who do read them will one day appreciate it enough to share their own experiences. Maybe not. Either way, I'm fine with that.

There is another point that nobody has made: From a business perspective, lurkers are still measurable traffic for the site, which in turn helps the site sell ads, which in turn generates revenue, which in turn keeps the site that we all enjoy so much afloat. So even if they are not directly contributing, they are all contributing just by coming here.

• Like 4