Okay where to start??

A little while ago, actually that is not correct quite some time ago I came across an advert for Miss Jaded a Halifax Fetish and Kink provider is how she labeled herself. Since I have always been interested in and more to the point curious about certain aspects of Kink and Fetish I considered contacting her. Admittedly I was hesitant at first...for a couple of reasons. The first being her advertisement was on CL and the second was what is it like to be involved in a session such as this. I decided that it was time to find out and put my curiosities and concerns to rest...I contacted her! What followed was not at all what this man expected. Of course she replied in a prompt, courteous and VERY professional manner but she also requested that I read, fill out and send back to her a questionnaire on various types of services. Of course I agreed, figuring that it would be a quick couple of yes, no's and maybe an absolutely. Boy was I wrong, in my happy disbelief Miss Jaded sent a very detailed form asking me to rate various services, thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes on a 0 to 5 scale. There were detailed questions about health, safety, etc. as well so I new right then and there that I was in good hands, talented hands as well as I would later find out! So after reading and filling out the questionnaire we started to finalize dates/times, etc. that worked for us. All was progressing so well until...until I was asked to send a photo of myself and a deposit for our "encounter." I felt like I was hit by a car as this was something that I had major issues with. But instead of jumping ship I inquired as to why these steps needed to be taken...Miss Jaded assured me it was for her safety and for securing her "play area." My hesitation continued! But after some conversation and some explanation on both parts the proceedings continued, the deposit and a photo sent...a wise choice on my part!! Why do I make mention of this, well I would not be doing this recommendation or Miss Jaded justice by not making note of her VERY detailed and unique booking process for new friends! Oh yes before I forget Miss Jaded does not provide FS in any way so please keep that in mind when you contact her!

Okay so onto the main event which was a cold, damp fall day. However the temperature was not to remain low for long! When I knocked on her door I did not know what to think. An attractive, very well dressed (at least for what was coming) lady stood before me. I quickly thought "mmm" but remained calm and cool. After I was let in and some financial proceedings were taken care of she showed me around her "play area." I was thinking to myself "WTF" is that and that and this used for. Again I chose to remain calm and cool...difficult as it was becoming. Long of the short we sat, talked and she then said to me "ready" and I replied with an exhaled gasp "yep." At that point the agreed upon session began and continued through two of the most eye opening and enjoyable two hours you could imagine. Details purposely left out...as usual! I assure you however that if you require or are interested in kink, fetish, etc. Miss Jaded is the lady for you as she is skilled, talented, attractive, sincere, honest and first timer friendly! Her "play area" is clean, spacious, well stocked and full of things that I have no idea what they are used for. Thing is after seeing her twice now I kinda have an urge to find out even more!

So to sum up if you are looking for something new and you have an open mind and a willing body contact her. She does not offer FS but as I mentioned her hands are oh so very talented!

Since she does not have a Cerb account (yet) I will provide her contact info. to anyone who wants it. This is of course with her permission, just PM me for her email address.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Great RECO! steve thanks for a very detailed account of the process with this Lady. I hope it makes it easier for some of the fellows that were looking at her CL ad.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks Steve! Google is also our friend for research -- Miss Jaded has detailed ads, profile, list of interests, and photos "out there".

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.